Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Class photo called ‘offensive’ and ‘degrading’

I'm confused about which aspect should be considered the offense.

The lack of consent?
    When my family declined an interview or permission for footage after a semi ran into our house, they climbed a nearby hill and recorded the backs of our heads chatting with the neighbors anyway. What could we do about it? Nothing. Was it that upsetting? Not really.

or was it the Photoshopping?
    Friend of mine tinkered with me and cracked the school records wide open in high school because they put silly restrictions that hindered out school projects in process. Worst thing we did was edit a few school photos by changing the colors of the buttons on shirts and change library fees around by 15 cents. Literally no one noticed though.

Seriously though, school photos are suppose to be memories of a good time in your life. And if you don't want your face to be seen, just do what my 7th grade homeroom/history teacher did and wear a different full helm each year. Granted he had replicated a Celtic grave site in the classroom and taught us the runic alphabet when that normally wasn't part of the curriculum.

...Ok sorry, I just springboarded a bunch of crap using this as a base. tl;dr This is silly, off topic rant.

2. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: Class photo called ‘offensive’ and ‘degrading’

LMAO,..of all the plausible things to hide a face with. All the smiley face needs now is a KFC bucket over its head and that'll make my day.

3. Default Re: Class photo called ‘offensive’ and ‘degrading’

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: Class photo called ‘offensive’ and ‘degrading’

yeah!