1. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default Clarification on Chaos Horntail Requirements

Ok, as far as i know you need 10 people in cave at death and wait 1.5 hours in main room. Some people claim that the wait is only an hour. I am looking for input from any other groups that may CHT and what they have found works for them. I wouldnt mind taking off 30 minutes in the main cave if it works.

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Clarification on Chaos Horntail Requirements

I've done it a few times, but its been a while. IIRC we took 11 people and killed after 1hr.

The only hard thing about CHT is getting enough people to survive...

3. Water

I find having enough that dont DC a bit harder, wheels can cure the dying thing seeing how easy he is now with all the range we have these days. We can get him down to the 1 arm in under the respawn time these days.

I had 3 runs where in the waiting time we had people dc and thus didnt have the required number of people to get drops. You want to talk about frustrating.

4. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: Sylvananna
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 210
    Job: Mercedes
    Alliance: Muse
    Farm: Farm
    canada

We spend an hour in the main cave with 10+ people when we go:

Hope that helps!

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Oh sure wheels are great if people pineappleing buy them! Last time I tried to go there were far too many people that just died in less than 30seconds and didn't bother to bring a single wheel. Of course they died on opposite ends of the maps so it was impossible to revive them too. It's not like we were asking for a lot. 5 of us could attack and kill it in under 10min but the fillers to reach 10 were just too stupid to follow directions /end rant

IMO CHT isn't worth the bother to get enough people alive/connected and then waste an hour of my time on top of it.

6. Water

Yes Huge help, we just did it and we just waited the hour and it dropped. Yes it may not be very profitable when you look at time you invest. But its something you can do as a group and make a lil pocket change. There arent many things left in Maple that requires a group, which is IMO, the BIGGEST FLAW in the game now. I have friends that play WoW only to do Raids and they love it, much like old HT runs back in old days.