Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default What do you want to see in LoL?

Inspired by

Yeah, I'd like to see some new stat tracking, personally. And for that achievements tab to either be removed or implemented.

2. Default Re: What do you want to see in LoL?

gold earned in tab window

3. Default Re: What do you want to see in LoL?

For your teammates, sure.

I don't think it's a good idea to be able to see how much gold your opponents have though.

4. Default Re: What do you want to see in LoL?

for them, id say at least the total gold value of their items wouldnt be too obscene a piece of info to have on hand, you can math it out anyways

individually or whole team, doesnt really matter. just some kind of benchmark. if they have 50+% more gold than you at 20 mins, its gonna be one of those games where if no one makes mistakes, you still lose... but you drag it out to 50+ minutes instead of playing another game.

5. Default Re: What do you want to see in LoL?

Maps other than The same one that everyone uses. maybe 3 different ones?

And reverse spawning positions! So instead of always having the top right and the bottom left, have bottom right and top left! That would be crazy different sorta xD

And ability to save replays to your computer so you can analyze them if you want. Hell, hire the LoL replay people to make it for you.

6. Water

IGN: FasterHarder
    Server: Dirgie
    Level: 85
    Job: HotSexyRedhead
    Guild: TeamRocket/Doggies

Default Re: What do you want to see in LoL?

no more new champs till all the champs get balanced.

Also Would love some new maps. Really mad magma chamber didn't get released.

7. Default Re: What do you want to see in LoL?

Pause function.
    And my biggest want: Rework the game somehow so it's not:
    HURR SOLO TOP, JUNGLE, AP MID, AD CARRY + SUPPORT BOTTOM, in like 99% of the games.
    If me and my friends want to do something different than this, our team flips tables and dodges or just whines all game long.

8. Default Re: What do you want to see in LoL?

Play a premade 5 and experiment. People like to use what's been proven to work well. The meta is constantly changing.

I personally want an integrated replay system and a better skin preview system before purchasing it...besides going out to youtube or something.

9. Default Re: What do you want to see in LoL?

I should not need to play with 4 other people that i know to do something else than 1-1-2 + jungle.
    I just find it boring that, that is pretty much how 99% of the games in MM turn out and people rage if you try something different.

Edit: Note, i don't just pineapple around and ruin peoples games, but i find it annoying that trying something new makes people rage. If i want to try something, it's because i have an idea behind it, not just to pineapple around.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Agreed here; arguably, it could be borderline OP if you're able to see it lol

11. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

A ton of new maps/modes. I remember that I was so weirded out by just 2 settings to play in when I came from maplestory to LoL (dominion wasn't out yet). One of the things that seems easy to implent to me would be making the proving grounds tutorial map the new ARAM map. Level cap increase would be nice too. I know things are balanced around current masteries and such, but they can always rebalance them right? I guess from a business perspective this isn't really viable, but a way to earn RP without spending money on a regular basis. Making the win of the day bonus a lesser amount of RP would be a good move in my opinion. I hope they try to overstep boundaries with champion creation too. Champions like Lee Sin are truly unique and are really fun to play. Seems weird that there is an unused achievement tab too. I think they should really announce something for it or just remove it altogether. New summoner icons are also one my wanted list. Let us pay RP for them if we have too. I also wish the attractive skin releases weren't so sexist. Yes I want a lot...

12. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

I want Magma Chamber :<

13. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

How many wards people buy at the game stats.

14. Default Re: What do you want to see in LoL?

Or better still, how many times an enemy passed a ward placed by that player. More complicated to track, but much more relevant.

15. Default Re: What do you want to see in LoL?

Update old character models more frequently. I think the most recent one they did was Gangplank but Sivir and Nidalee's, for example, in-game models look atrocious compared to the newer champions and really deserve a rework.

16. Default Re: What do you want to see in LoL?

D:
    Do want.

17. Default Re: What do you want to see in LoL?

I like how the inhibitors are actually seperated a bit, but no nexus towers is a bit weird. Looks like warding would be an ass.

18. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Stated it before, but I want zombie minion mode as portrayed here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1552013

19. Default Re: What do you want to see in LoL?

Looks like a cool idea, I kinda skimmed it, but it still looks cool.