Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: What do you want to see in LoL?

Maw gives the AD carry much less damage output in the long run. The % hp is not going to do much. Plus the AP carry can just run a Chain Vest or something.

I mean, they do work. You can sometimes evenly match an AP carry in mid. The only thing is they scale less in levels than AP carries, so that's why AP carries are mid.

2. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

I would sacrifice that Little Damage Output for an item that cockblock AP carries from Melting me down in a single burst giving me chance to AA with Lifesteal recover my health and pineapple the over.

Besides there are some matchups that can favor more AD mids agains AP mids, a good example is against kass he pomegranates on 90% of AP mids but against an AD he would not be such a pain in the ass.

3. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

I'd rather lane in bot where I don't have to worry about AP carries bursting me down anyways so I don't need to build a Maw.

And yes I realize that. Look at my second paragraph again lol.

4. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Because you will stay bot forever away from the AP carry.

5. Default Re: What do you want to see in LoL?

you dont need to build against it until after you do enough damage to really fight it, thats the advantage you get facing off against 2 champs that arent early game powerhouses

not saying i dont like my ashe mid, i love it.... but you do need some magic resist in mid nowadays with the variety of mobility ap's and flash+cc burst casters. glyphs + quick null mantle is probably enough.

6. Default Re: What do you want to see in LoL?

Someone I asked earlier today said it's all about dragon control and optimization. AP carries scale the best with levels so they need a solo lane. They're more important to taking dragon than the bruiser so they take mid and the bruiser takes top. Support goes bot to keep dragon and area warded. Put AD bot for assisted farming.

7. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

By the time I meet the AP carry I'll have a Negatron and maybe even a Banshee's.

Rather build damage>>> defense than defense>>>damage on an AD carry.

8. Default Re: What do you want to see in LoL?

@ray my noob opinion:

if you wanted better dragon control you would put your bruiser mid as they often build wriggles and resists. notice you dont have your ap tank dragon unless you have extenuating circumstances? your bruiser wouldnt care. he can probably solo it anyways.

the ap is mid because they generally clear waves hella faster than bruisers and can roam earlyish midgame for really strong ganks, with 2 + jungle directions to choose instead of being clear across the map from a lane. its only solo for levels, otherwise itd be more advantageous to have a couple people able to wipe waves and roam (if say.. experience was passive like dominion).

dragon control is why bot lane is bot instead of top, and ease of access is why bot lane is bot instead of mid (6 paths vs 2).