Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Keep your chins up

...Did you even read the thread? That's kind of the whole point.

2. Default Re: Keep your chins up

I think his was intended as an

3. Default Re: Keep your chins up

Everyone has a chinchilla... No fair. Can mine have a blue halo? :D

4. Default Re: Keep your chins up

I don't see any ads, yet my furball says I support the site via ads, so why do I have a furball?

5. Default Re: Keep your chins up

You might be getting blank ads because it can't find anything suitable to send you. That still counts.

6. Default Re: Keep your chins up

I still can't see any chinchillas.

Ok, now I do. Yay!
    Last edited by BlueRuin; 2012-04-09 at 06:35 PM.

7. Default Re: Keep your chins up

How often does it update? Because in theory, Couldn't someone simply open SP on a browser with ads unblocked and minimize it, and then open another browser with ads blocks and still have it show them as having it unblocked?

8. Default Re: Keep your chins up

A different browser would create a different session.

9. Default Re: Keep your chins up

I understand that but to an outside viewer would they see a chinchilla underneath that user because they are still showing ads on one browser but not on another?

10. Default Re: Keep your chins up

Why don't you think about the order of events you described and figure it out for yourself?
    Do you see the results of the first event that happens in standard causality, or the last?

Why would someone even begin to try to go through the trouble of doing this in the first place?

11. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

Default Re: Keep your chins up

Posting my obligatory wheres my damn chinchilla thing and do i have to rebuy gold donor cos i cant see it in my transaction history.

12. Default Re: Keep your chins up

You bought yours from Isaac before the market ever existed, so I don't know how you would expect it to show up in your transaction history, or how you would expect to buy it again when you already have it.

13. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

Default Re: Keep your chins up

So your saying I cant buy it again? challenge accepted.

14. Default Re: Keep your chins up

Yes, yes I am;

Code:
    if ( is_member_of( $vbulletin->userinfo, $usergroup) OR ( $usergroup == 10 AND is_member_of( $vbulletin->userinfo, 11) ) 
    {
    	$error = 24;    
    }

15. Default Re: Keep your chins up

He could always direct send you the money with a tag "gold donor money", no need to use the market UI for that! It wouldn't do anything, but hey, I'm not the one with a double gold account, who am I to judge!

16. Default Re: Keep your chins up

Not really. That'd just add more Karma to his account. Converting currency is not exactly the same as buying something with it a second time.

17. Default Re: Keep your chins up

It's silly that they are excluded from the title by having donated early. Maybe you could make it so anyone who has charged a certain amount to the market gets it (or even a certain amount recently, if you want it to be rare). The way it's set-up it doesn't stimulate donating anything past 1 gold donator title or not even that.

18. Default Re: Keep your chins up

They're not. You're reading issues that don't exist.

Being a gold donor is being a gold donor regardless how you got there.

Are you advocating making gold donor status time limited / expiring? That's pretty much what it sounds like.

19. Default Re: Keep your chins up

I'm saying it's impossible for old gold donors to have their chinchilla mouse-over text to have "has donated blablabla". I'm not suggesting that it expires, I'm just saying that the aforementioned extra info on the chinchilla should be dependent on other things in a way that everyone can have it.

20. Default

His chinchilla does have it, though, so I don't understand what you're trying to get at.