Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

I don't understand what they're doing anymore.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

Sorry but
    lol

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

It's even more stupid that 2nd job dawn warrior get brandish when they already have soul blade.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

I don't even know what to say anymore... (not in a good way either..)

Power Strike/Slash Blast - Meh
    Brandish - You have got to be kidding me... and where's the new 2nd job attack for Pally & DrKs, oh wait, we're stuck with Ground Smash =_=
    Rage - FINALLY, +1
    Self Recovery - neat
    Intrepid Slash - I don't really know what to say..
    Endure - neat, but makes SP more restricted for those without 4th job
    Raging Blow - Com'on... again?, and with 5th hit at 100% critical rate.. (and still no Mace animations for Pallys, nor possibly Spear/Pole ones for DrKs.)
    Stance - FINALLY, +1, should have happened very long ago.
    Rush - I honestly don't understand why they keep pushing this, might as well change it into a high damage burst attack with a minor cool down.
    Shield Mastery- neat
    Monster Magnet - hmm.. unsure what to say.. Magnet's utility has been boosted since long ago, but makes SP very restricted once again.. L> Achilles back on DrKs or some such ability.
    Blast - good boost I guess
    Heaven's Hammer - hmm... Snipe on a Paladin that can mob.. seems good or OP O_O
    Advanced Charge - might be good for KMS, but not so much for GMS
    Divine Shield - Even more defensive! too bad party tanking ability doesn't exist much in Maple..
    Dragon Crusher/Fury - seems meh
    Sacrifice - good change for those high hitters, though I'm starting to feel like they should change it into some "Snipe" skill :S
    Dark Impale - quite minor, but nonetheless a boost
    Revenge of the Beholder - minor DPS boost I'd say, for those who DO stand on top of bosses and make the most of this skill.
    Aura of the Beholder - why? just why? They need to change this into something more useful already, like 4/5% HP/MP every 4/5 seconds.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

Actually its pretty usefull. It was the best after big bang when it could pull 6 monsters at lvl 1 and then got a great blow after Assencion when they spread the number of hits through the lvls. But it still is a great skill. I had mine at lvl 15 since lvl 17x beause just pulling 3 mobs is enough. By the time I got to 200, I maxed it because I had nowhere else to put points and because It deals more damage than Rush.

I gotta say, displacing Brandish and Intrepid Slash to add another attack was completely unecessary. This new skill completely eliminates the need to use Coma and use Panic just for Darkness. They are just making Heroes even more of an Spamable class when they should be attempting the opposite. If I were you Palladins and Dark Knights, I wouldn't envy these changes one bit.

6. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

Hey guys, I'm Nexon.

-shuffles a deck of already shuffled cards-

7. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Don't forget to change the color around!

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

I feel the envy only because they bothered to actually give them another skill (Magnet doesnt count for paladins as they originally had it). Despite the fact that I don't like the direction the new skill is taking. Really Hero's should have more Orb skills.

9. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Well for me, I never bothered using Monster Magnet around Big Bang to Jump, as the best I can do is luring.

Anyways.

Brandish - Is that really necessary?
    Rage - That throws everything out of the window now that it has 30 Attack Power at Max level.
    Self Recovery - That I don't care for.
    Endure- Even with this skill, you still need All Cures. You have to be lucky enough to make it useful.
    Brave Slash - Is that really necessary?
    Raging Blow - That would make everything else useless when solo training. Love the Axe animation though.
    Stance - That should have happened earlier.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

sigh more revamps... i don't mind animation update but enough with the revamps ...

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

They couldn't give paladins a skill similar to elemental reset?

Just seems like a strange update to apply for a specific class.

I was expecting more animation changes as well from this revamp.

Guess they're saving it for next time? :D

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

Honestly, if they want to move a skill down, move Combo Attack, make 2nd job Explorer Warrior more diverse. That or replace Ground Smash with Brandish for Pally and DrK as well, however, I don't find that to be as appealing as the former.

Rage - really starting to feel they should change this into a % damage party buff, 15-20% possibly.

Endure - this I would say has it's uses, mainly against attacks that cause Seduce, Potion Lock, or Potential Lock when hit.

Frankly, I think, they should change the way skills are leveled. Instead of SP dumping, they should make it like other games where you have to USE the skill to level it - EXP based skill leveling with skill level caps. The only problem this brings up is botting for buff leveling unfortunately. The upside is that they could add as many skills as they want without screwing with people's builds.
    EDIT: .. and with EXP based skill leveling, Nexon could bring out "Skill EXP Cards," which means more profit for them. I'm pretty sure almost no one if any buy SP resets still with all these revamps, and the necessary SP resets for them.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

Magnet is the business, I use it (maxed) in the drill halls when no-one else wants to push/lure/pull things to the centre. The enemies are subject to the same sliding mechanic when pulled too.

I don't see how the animation for the new IS replacement skill hits 5 times, at all. Small props for special axe version, even though it's slightly stubbier and looks less powerful (IMO) than the sword version.

14. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

IIRC, wasn't there a patch which changed monster magnet to 1 target at level 1. I mean look at monster magnet on the second post. the skill is now useless unless near maxed

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

I believe that would be Ascension (aka Jump! in KMS)

A very unfortunate nerf - Lv 26 for 6 target

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

And Nebulites??? you can get +2 Skills too and with the 2nd slot it can skyrocket to 4....

17. Meme Oppressor Bi Transgender - Female to Male
    IGN: AyakoChan
    Server: E. Luna
    Level: 209
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Labyrinth
    Alliance: Labylicious
    Farm: Youjo
    uk

Nice chair. And Hello Spiegelmann, what are you doing behind such an amazing chair!

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

Not to mention still no MACE animations.
    (Seriously dumb..)

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

Did you not know? Latest hoot is that he is one of the Black mage's generals or even the dark one himself. X)