1. Default Scroll my dkhanjar or get empress gear

So this is my shield:

And I been thinking about scrolling it for more attack. But at the same time I wanna start collecting empress equips for my character also..despite im wearing epic/unique bottoms and top.

So which shall i do

2. Default Re: Scroll my dkhanjar or get empress gear

You would get more out of the Empress set than you would out of scrolling that shield.

3. Default Re: Scroll my dkhanjar or get empress gear

4set;
    Hat, cape, glove, and shoe.

The 4set bonus is 15atk already, 5set just adds 20allstat and +2skills(does that pass max like C/O?), which isn't much if the +2 doesn't let you pass max.
    Top/bottom combo is double the potential, so it should easily outdo the small atk bonus on the overall.

Though all that is null if you can afford an empress dagger. 6set wooh.

4. Default Re: Scroll my dkhanjar or get empress gear

That khanjar doesn't make sense to me, Why is it cubed before scrolling.

I'd either; Finish the shield, Or work on 1 peice of empress (hat, gloves or cape)

5. Default Re: Scroll my dkhanjar or get empress gear

No, only Co and Decent Co can exceed the limit. The potential and set bonus + skillpoint is only good for the classes which have only useful skills and too few skillpoints, especialy in 4th job. As a Blade Master it is not so useful, I can max Monster bomb (and later Sudden Raid), and that aint all that spiffy.
    Last edited by CarrionCrow; 2012-04-03 at 01:46 PM.

6. Default Re: Scroll my dkhanjar or get empress gear

Cause I bought this in the fm for pretty cheap

I thought about buying empress gloves for thieves and work on making perfect atk gloves..

7. Default Re: Scroll my dkhanjar or get empress gear

With positive chaos scrolls coming and Perfect innocence scrolls on CS I don't think it's that bad cubing before scrolling. I mean it's risky and expensive, but at least we have those options now.

8. Default Re: Scroll my dkhanjar or get empress gear

Perfect Innocence resets potential as well as scrolling, negates any effect of having an above-attack item, and is actually rather pomegranatety.

9. Default Re: Scroll my dkhanjar or get empress gear

No O_o
    It doesn't reset potential.

10. Default Re: Scroll my dkhanjar or get empress gear

Whoever told me that was lying then.
    D: