1. Default How does the 3/2x drop work with other stuff?

Is there an actual max amount of drop? Say there's 3x drop, i buy a 4 hour drop in cs then the Easter egg drop. Would it be 8x drop or what? ( For example if your fighting mini-bosses to increase scroll/recipe drops )

2. Default Re: How does the 3/2x drop work with other stuff?

x3 drop event + x2 card + x2 easter buff = x12 drop.

It's definitely noticeable. PB drops reach both ends if I have x8 or higher drop. Same with horntail and zak.

3. Default Re: How does the 3/2x drop work with other stuff?

What about using a x2 coupon from the last happy hour event? Would it stack with the easter buff and the card?

Because with a spider and that, you'd be on a merry x38.4 drop.

4. Default Re: How does the 3/2x drop work with other stuff?

Drop Familiars buff over and override any buff drop multipliers (except family, I think).

5. Default Re: How does the 3/2x drop work with other stuff?

Confirmation on that? Just wanting to make sure.

6. Default Re: How does the 3/2x drop work with other stuff?

Speaking from experience, using a spider canceled out my lucky winters, and using the wolf underling familiar canceled out my happy hour 2x drop buffs.

If you mean the family thing, I'm pretty sure I was able to use both, but I don't remember exactly.

7. Default Re: How does the 3/2x drop work with other stuff?

Spider cancels out the easter drop for sure, found out the hard way last night.

8. Default Re: How does the 3/2x drop work with other stuff?

What about happy hour vs easter buff?

Trying to get x12 drop or above.

9. Default Re: How does the 3/2x drop work with other stuff?

Since they're both buff coupons, they should override each other unless one of them specifically states it can stack with all other buffs. I'm leaning towards "no they override each other"

10. Default Re: How does the 3/2x drop work with other stuff?

Yeah, that's correct. Most of the drop buffs in the use inventory override each other out. Since familiar cards are in the use inventory before used, they act the same way.

11. Default Re: How does the 3/2x drop work with other stuff?

I think it goes more on the lines of the buff being stored as a use item in the data, but yeah.

Well, there goes my stupid x12 drop attempt. No NX to get a card, so x6 should do.

12. Default Re: How does the 3/2x drop work with other stuff?

Somewhat related, has anyone been able to confirm the Shiny Easter Egg buffs actually work? I've tried them out and haven't actually noticed any difference in drop rate. Using Mutant Pig + SEE = same as just Mutant Pig. I used a few buffs up testing (changing channel with familiar effect + SEEb cancels both out annoyingly).

13. Default Re: How does the 3/2x drop work with other stuff?

That's because familiar overrides SEE o.o like several people have stated in the thread.

14. Default Re: How does the 3/2x drop work with other stuff?

Mazz you noob.
    Read the thread.

15. Default Re: How does the 3/2x drop work with other stuff?

fml ok sorry guys ok