1. Default [JapanMS] Phantom Debut Trailer (No voice acting, sadly)

Aw, man. I was hoping for at least a month between Pirate +Thief revamps and Phantom's release. Oh, well... April 11th will be an interesting day.

2. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: [JapanMS] Phantom Debut Trailer (No voice acting, sadly)

That's fast. o-o

3. Default Re: [JapanMS] Phantom Debut Trailer (No voice acting, sadly)

Well, the 11th isn't the release date (at least according to everyone commenting on it; the video is not specific. The video just says a date and follows with "I will be waiting on the official site."). 11th is the date they're apparently going to announce details on Phantom. I'm not sure if there's going to be a patch on the 11th for the Thief and Pirate revamps, though. It's just odd to me that they're releasing this information so early. They usually only release information about a patch 1 ~ 2 weeks before the patch hits the live servers. If they're doing Thieves and Pirates in a separate patch from Phantom, that means Phantom will most likely not hit the servers for another month and a half.

4. Default Re: [JapanMS] Phantom Debut Trailer (No voice acting, sadly)

This is just a teaser video for the Justice update. There is a Korean version of it.

JMS is starting to catch up.

5. Default Re: [JapanMS] Phantom Debut Trailer (No voice acting, sadly)

More than half of the Japanese players think this is a joke. I get it, with the whole date of release and all... But damn, we're AT Justice as far as patches went in KMS. We just had the Adventurer + Cygnus + Ultimate Adventurer revamps this past month. I'm not sure why they think it's an April Fool's joke so much.

6. Default Re: [JapanMS] Phantom Debut Trailer (No voice acting, sadly)

Yup, not too much longer until we get Mikhail *shivers*.

7. Default Re: [JapanMS] Phantom Debut Trailer (No voice acting, sadly)

I'm just hoping they go back into hibernation once they finish with the Justice stuff. I want that Aswan content for easier leveling and after that, I don't think there are many (if any) updates I care for. Although, I hear they made Aswan worse in Korea. =/

8. Default Re: [JapanMS] Phantom Debut Trailer (No voice acting, sadly)

Aswan was a superior place for fast EXP gain. They nerfed it.
    I don't believe any other version will get this but rather the finalized (nerfed) Aswan.

9. Default Re: [JapanMS] Phantom Debut Trailer (No voice acting, sadly)

Aww man, I hope there is another Phantom animated trailer with japanese voice acting. I bet they will sound cool.

Although I wonder whats the point of taking out the Korean voice despite the subtitles? sounds like a bad edditing by a fan/ april's 1st joke indeed.
    Last edited by byakugan; 2012-04-01 at 12:44 PM.

10. Default Re: [JapanMS] Phantom Debut Trailer (No voice acting, sadly)

I don't think many Seiyuus do Voice Acting in MMO's without big money.

11. Default Re: [JapanMS] Phantom Debut Trailer (No voice acting, sadly)

I'm fairly sure it's not fan editing, since gmnunnnuko is an actual Nexon Japan employee and is a well known Nexon Japan representative. There's also a banner on the official MapleStory Japan page that links to that exact video.

I'm 99% sure it's not an April Fool's joke. We've already received almost all of the updates leading up to Justice (just excluding some minor skill changes they seem to have forgotten), so the Justice updates SHOULD be next. The only joke I can see from the video is the beginning where they call the Orange Mushroom the new MapleStory class in a joking manner.

12. Default Re: [JapanMS] Phantom Debut Trailer (No voice acting, sadly)

No voice actors.. that's cheap.

13. Default Re: [JapanMS] Phantom Debut Trailer (No voice acting, sadly)

I'm pretty sure there are many starting Seiyuus that would do it for experience/ reference in their resume.

14. Idiot. Male
    California

I have this awkward feeling that if GMS tells everyone to view the site at a specific time like how KMS and how JMS is doing it, GMS' and probably Nexon's site might crash.

15. Default Re: [JapanMS] Phantom Debut Trailer (No voice acting, sadly)

Yet all the other trailers had voice acting up to this point.

It's the only suspicious part of this video. Every other one for JMS had Voice Acting, then randomly this one doesn't.

But as ShiKage has said, JMS is already set up for this patch, so it's odd that it would be an April Fools Day joke.

16. Default Re: [JapanMS] Phantom Debut Trailer (No voice acting, sadly)

now that i think of it, the anime style phantom/aria on the card evan picked up kinda of looks like sakura and syaoran from tsubasa chronicles o.o

17. Idiot. Male
    California

It's 10:51AM Wed. Japan time, nothing on the website yet. o-o

18. Default Re: [JapanMS] Phantom Debut Trailer (No voice acting, sadly)

They were supposed to have a maintenance today too, no word about that either.