Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: [JapanMS] Viper revamp comparison videos [Revamp now implemented]

How long are the invincible frames of Summersault Kick? Long enough that when you spam it, you will never be hit?

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

5. :( 6 with sharkwave.

3. Default Re: [JapanMS] Viper revamp comparison videos [Revamp now implemented]

So Justin, do you know what skills turned into what for bucc? As confirmation?

4. Default Re: [JapanMS] Viper revamp comparison videos [Revamp now implemented]

Thank you. :D

I'm not sure. I haven't really messed around with it a lot. In fact, the very first time I've even used it since the update was during that Zakum run I posted. lol I'd assume the full skill has invulnerability frames, but I can't be certain.

I don't really count the rushing skills as attacks and I'm far too lazy to spend 10 months grinding at several monsters for Lunar Dews and whatever the Pirate equivalent of Soul Lights are. lol

Super Transform → Guard Crush
    Barrage → Fist Enrage
    Demolition → Nautilus Warship
    Snatch → Vipersition
    Energy Orb → Energy Blast

5. Default Re: [JapanMS] Viper revamp comparison videos [Revamp now implemented]

Here's the Bodyguard video :

I used 10 HP potions and 0 MP potions that entire time. Somehow, this was WAY better than it was before Justice. I was surprised and I laughed about it. I don't know if I just got lucky with that or what.

6. Default Re: [JapanMS] Viper revamp comparison videos [Revamp now implemented]

Can't wait for this.

7. Default Re: [JapanMS] Viper revamp comparison videos [Revamp now implemented]

Heh in the first zak video, your paladin friend was destroying your dragon strike, in the second video you're doing it so much better and leisurely.

8. Default Re: [JapanMS] Viper revamp comparison videos [Revamp now implemented]

That's because Vipers got a huge buff in the revamp while they keep pointing and laughing at Paladins while giving them small ass buffs that are jokes.

9. Default Re: [JapanMS] Viper revamp comparison videos [Revamp now implemented]

Yeah. Vipers are way more powerful than they were before. The survivability of Vipers took a major hit, though.

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: [JapanMS] Viper revamp comparison videos [Revamp now implemented]

I disagree with you. We might be hit more often but -20% damage thus surviving 1/1s, natural healing to help when/if we get seduced or pot locked, as well as 30% status and elemental resistance to combat potential lock/pot lock/sed/stun/seal in pot cooldown situations is a huge buff from the lack of ANYTHING to defend ourselves with previously.