Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Default Re: Let's make the game better. NEXON SUGGESTION THREAD.

What I'd really just like is for them to acknowledge their problems, then actually do something about them.

I've noticed this on the forums: If there's a problem with a new class, or anything involving NX, it's fixed in around 6-18 hours. Basically anything that involves money. (New classes attract new players, new players usually equals NX purchases)

If it's a blatantly obvious issue, like SP not being give properly, or a certain boss giving absurd amounts of EXP, (although this could be construed as a money thing, as 2x coupons were readily available then) then it's also fixed pretty quickly, depending on it's severity. Usually between 18-36 hours.

But with issues that don't affect everyone (read: issues affecting new users who are more likely to buy NX) such as the prolonged issues with HT and CWKPQ, or the issues with the Alliance Quests, tend to take much longer to fix. 1+ month(s) at least.

That's not to mention countless hacked accounts, endless exploits, and mindless macabre mayhem that mutilated many mains (and their equipment).

There are around 3 types of people who buy NX: (Simplifying)

1. People who just buy items because they're fun, or they look cool, they give a slight edge in gameplay, etc. They don't always go through NX fast, but there's a lot of them.
    2. People who cube, merch, or mostly by items which make the game easier/faster. They go through NX verrrrry fast.
    3. Combinations of the above. This group is a good chunk of the older players. They buy Cash Items, and also cube quite a bit. They go through NX at a moderate rate.

Nexon tends to fix problems that impact the people that buy large amounts of NX. When the Alien Cube issue came up, the game was down in an hour.

Other than that, I'd like more party quests/theme dungeons for higher levels. I enjoy quest chains, and working with other people.

2. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Let's make the game better. NEXON SUGGESTION THREAD.

Make melee classes actually melee, then impose a damage taken reduction based on how far you are away from a boss so lolranged classes aren't so damn squishy.

3. Default Re: Let's make the game better. NEXON SUGGESTION THREAD.

Make more bosses that are mobile, fast , have like a 25% kb rate ( 25% of attacks will push the monster back, So you cant really pin. but it also doesnt mow you down), and then like the size of Black Crow/The Boss. So its easy to see where the boss is. And then projectile attacks. So you can physical dodge attacks and not just use your avoid stats.