Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

1. Default Re: Let's make the game better. NEXON SUGGESTION THREAD.

Minimizing duping/hacking.

Potion cooldowns.

More endgame content.

Allow karmable boss drops to have one free trade after pick up.

2. Default Re: Let's make the game better. NEXON SUGGESTION THREAD.

Make the game better? That's easy.

1) Every item gets a unique ID.
    2) There can not be more than one of that Unique ID.

3. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Let's make the game better. NEXON SUGGESTION THREAD.

While it's a good idea, you have to consider the fact that it takes 30 seconds to cube and reveal if you're extremely slow. So if you spent just an hour on cubing, that's already 144k of cubes (or ~131k in bundles). Chances are if you're spending 100 USD on unlimited cubes, you'll probably be cubing everything to unique, so it'd make more sense money-wise for it to last just one or two hours. (also consider that if you finish cubing your items, you'll probably help out your friends/guildies)

Endorsing. Either free or make it cost a very low amount of nx (like someone said, 50 nx), as well as Owls (maybe make it so you can't buy it with Maple Points). That way people will still buy at least 10k to get Owls and locks.

4. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Deviatoric
    Server: El Nido
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: Princess
    Alliance: Twerk
    Wisconsin

Mm. The intent was to save a drastic amount of money, much like the difference between buying stacks of VIP teleport rocks to travel everywhere, or even the 1 day hyper teleport rock, compared to the price on the 30 day hyper teleport rock. But yeah, technically, unless your luck is just THAT awful, even an hour or two should be enough to cube things up to where you want them.

Also, as I'm running around on my slayer using the exp events to finally level up to get the gratias ring and maybe make some money, I realized another possible suggestion. Increase the speed cap for everyone.

I used to hate playing anything but a thief in the early maple days, because I couldn't stand walking so slow... haste was a godsend. In this day and age, though, most of the classes have passive speed increases, and there are so many items available now that give pretty big speed boosts... and decent haste! I have decent haste on my slayer because a guildie had some warrior haste boots... and I've never had a reason to use it. Between a couple of equips and passive speed, I've always been at 140 speed, with plenty left over. Between my passive, equips, and decent haste, I could have 170 speed.

The transition from gliding to walking feels like I'm stuck in molasses, and I've definitely been spoiled by my wild hunter's 190 speed on Jaira--which also had a lot of speed left over.

While it does make sense to have gliding/riding a mount/certain classes faster than others, I also think it's silly that it's so easy to max the stat...it should be more challenging. Remember the days when you needed to scroll your shoes for speed and carry a red whip to get around faster, and your speed STILL wasn't maxed? I miss that!

Alternatively, stop putting speed on everything and reduce the bonuses current items have. :(

5. Default Re: Let's make the game better. NEXON SUGGESTION THREAD.

When someone hits 200, rather than stating what medal they have it should state what GUILD they are in.

6. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

This way, I'll never whisp another Skittle member congratulations.

7. Default Re: Let's make the game better. NEXON SUGGESTION THREAD.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but items already have a unique ID. Nexon's just not doing anything about duplicate items.

8. Default Re: Let's make the game better. NEXON SUGGESTION THREAD.

Items don't have unique ID's, they had ID's. By unique I mean that each and every item will have a different string of numbers that refers back to it.

9. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

Relevant.

Also relevant.

10. Default Re: Let's make the game better. NEXON SUGGESTION THREAD.

Give the 180+ more content, seriously.

11. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Here's what needs to be done.

- Remove Neo City and Haunted Mansion (At least make it so Haunted Mansion's accessible to other areas only during halloween event,) and add in Future Tokyo. I don't care if anyone else but me likes them, Neo City sucks, and was the dumbest decision Nexon America has ever made.
    - Give everyone level 140+ more content. We don't have to settle training at LHC/SH (I haven't been there cause I'm 10 levels off from Strong Hold)
    - Remove Mastery Books and Skill Books. They're the waste of time and money (especially those luck based Mystery Mastery Books.)
    - Fix every skills (for example, Rage need to stack with all the buffs, Magic Crush either needs to last longer than cooldown (at least 2 minutes) or cooldown needs to be removed, etc.)
    - Fix Pole Arms so that they have the same amount of speed and attack as Spears do. Faster weapon with nerfed attack power =/= better weapon

That is all I can think of. Too bad it'll never happen knowing the developers at Nexon (especially the American branch.)

12. Default Re: Let's make the game better. NEXON SUGGESTION THREAD.

rollback to pre-potential

13. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

Create an NPC that can save multiple keyboard setups. It's annoying if you have to change your keyboard every time you switch computers. Some people also have different keyboard settings for PvP, training, and bossing.
    Last edited by MrTouchnGo; 2012-04-01 at 02:52 PM. Reason: just to make it clearer

14. Default Re: Let's make the game better. NEXON SUGGESTION THREAD.

ITT:People don't want to make the game better, they just want what they want.

Answers in bold.

15. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Deviatoric
    Server: El Nido
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: Princess
    Alliance: Twerk
    Wisconsin

I thought keyboard settings were saved?... Unless you mean you use different setups on each computer. Being able to save multiple layouts would be nice though. In addition to this, better in-game controller support.

16. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

I meant an NPC that would save multiple keyboard setups for a certain character. Sorry if that wasn't clear O:

17. Default Re: Let's make the game better. NEXON SUGGESTION THREAD.

I wish they brought back the story book system for 4th job. It gives a great feeling of immersion for ones class...

And instead of mastery books, you could finish/continue with the storybook quest to increase the maximum level.

Like the old storybook to get resurrection for Bishops was really deep: it involved passing through the spirit world near Papulatus and learning to "cheat" death.

The MMB system is just... awful... why is everything centered around money these days?

18. Default Re: Let's make the game better. NEXON SUGGESTION THREAD.

Make everyone deal the same DPS LOL

19. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

Same theoretical DPS =/= same practical DPS.

Also, classes are supposed to have pros and cons - some classes are supposed to be buttpineappleingly tanky but not that strong (hurr durr Nexon, boosting Shads to 9000 %PS), while some are born DPSers but have pomegranatety survivability.