Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: New FM spam bots

Saw one of these bots CCing through the channels and traversing most of the rooms very quickly. I guess they somehow harvest the data as the bot visits stores. It visited my store several times last night, only sometimes throwing up the ad before leaving. The fact these guys felt the need to advertise using a bot in the first place makes me wary, even if it is safe.

2. Default Re: New FM spam bots

I play Nova...now if you play Nova the FIRST thing you think is Keylogger. You've never needed to even buy an Owl in Nova, lol. I see it every single day in my shop and spam.

3. Default Re: New FM spam bots

It's all real unfortunately. Not just them trying to phish for accounts, and they've been doing it for awhile. They only now are starting to abuse it like hell because of the new FM warp packets

4. Default Re: New FM spam bots

Problem? FM should have been searchable for free from the start, in absence of it existing ingame it's really not a surprise someone set up bots to do it.

5. Default Re: New FM spam bots

Hmm. Looks like I will be staying away from these sites.

6. Water

IGN: MysticHLE
    Server: Broa
    Level: 18x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: VincitOmnia
    Alliance: Sonata
    usa

Default Re: New FM spam bots

Time to get a good working sandboxed Linux machine set up again~

7. Default Re: New FM spam bots

GMS Nonamebot? Very creative.

8. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: New FM spam bots

Had been around in MSEA for quite some time, pretty convenience if you ask me.

Had been using that and no, I will not download any "tools" from the website. Sandboxie comes in handy too

9. Default Re: New FM spam bots

this is rather interesting, It has all the information of my shop...