IGN: KomodoreJP
    Server: GMSKradia
    Level: 200
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Motown
    Alliance: Dominion
    Louisiana

Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

Yeah, I remember the Cure Relic change, it's just that light damage is light damage and I saw complaints of people seeing Inquisitors just neglect to use it at all. According to DNArmory the skill has an 18s dura, 25s CD which is close enough to permanent to be of use.

Lunar Knights will be getting a massive buff placing them in the top-tier of DPS in the coming months. I saw some screenshots of a somewhat average-geared LK dealing 14-15mil per hit on MBD which can hit up to 15 times, and 50-100mil HMS EX's. Gladiators are still good and may be seeing some buffs in the near future as it seems all classes are in the process of being revamped to be closer to the standards set by Assassin, possibly even being revamped in preparation for a T5 revamp to skills.

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Well looking at this, I think it's safe to say I'd probably just train my Lunar Knight at this rate. I'll have to try to find a guide or so on it. Appreciate it.

EDIT: What are some great ways to upgrade my equips? I'm currently wearing the free +10 equips.

3. Lead Ball

IGN: KomodoreJP
    Server: GMSKradia
    Level: 200
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Motown
    Alliance: Dominion
    Louisiana

Well, Guardian Nest was just released so you could do 5 runs of that each week. +6 Epics (New Moon for magic classes, Full Moon for physical) should easily do better than your current gear, especially when we get level 70 epic jades to use.

Also, running Dragon Expedition 3 times a week might net you some Unique crests that you can use: Source (HP/MP), Increasing (Int/Vit/Agi/Str), Offensive (Pdmg/Mdmg), or Resistant (Para/Stun/Crit Resists).

Other than that, I believe dailies will work out well too. Goddess' Breaths can be exchanged for Sighs in the coming months which can then be exchanged for High Grade Epic Jades (Level 70) so saving a bunch of them prior will be useful.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

how has the game changed! been a long while but got a character to cap after the transfer and slowly gearing myself up. anyone else still play besides spadow?

not posting the naval outfit because 2lewd4SP