Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

Ah that sounds a lot easier than doing quests forever I think, especially with how many characters I make. And my bad I meant the bag space, i know my initial warrior has a lot less bag room than the new cleric i made a couple month ago that got the reward boxes

2. Lead Ball

IGN: KomodoreJP
    Server: GMSKradia
    Level: 200
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Motown
    Alliance: Dominion
    Louisiana

Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

Well, there are 2 coupons for both storage and inventory space given between 1-32 I think. I think the first two come before level 10, and the others before 30. If you don't have the reward box on your warrior, you should get one as soon as you level up once.

As for quests, it sort of depends on the exp rate which is faster. Last April-May we had 400% exp which made grinding the best way, since you could get a level a run, but right now I'm not sure which is best with no exp bonus, or an exp bonus of like 50%, before other bonuses.

3. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

Guess ill just remake some characters for the bonus bag space. 25 levels isnt all the bad right?

4. Lead Ball

Louisiana

Level 24 takes me about 5-6 hours if I actually try without bothering with exp bonuses. If you do remake, just server store/mail anything important to an alt. Server Storage costs 5g to store something in, but nothing to remove something. If you do decide to join Salvation, just place an application in O>Guild>Salvation (might have to hunt for it) and post your IGN here or PM one of us (@Alilatias; (SaitoHikari), @Captain Wax; (Izar/Qilby), @DarkQThunder; (SwiftTyphoon), or myself (PrimatesCry)).

5. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Here's your Screamer's future JP, in regards to the kDN balancing last month.

Rampage Claw Lv. 11: http://i.imgur.com/bp12G1r.png
    - Pre-adjustment: 1178% + 29512
    - Post-adjustment: 1531% + 29512 along with an additional 50% damage against enemies immune to stun (don't know if board or additive, the effect is bugged to not trigger at the moment)

Soul Gate Lv. 11: http://i.imgur.com/FDVwwKQ.png
    - Pre-adjustment: 121% + 2525
    - Post-adjustment: 157% + 2525

Chaos Formation Lv. 5: http://i.imgur.com/fnMseTb.png (Yeah, I know you're not a Dark Summoner, but hell, I'll drop this off here too.)
    - Pre-adjustment: 1324% + 38911
    - Post-adjustment: 1605% + 38911

6. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

https://www.facebook.com/dragonnest

They are teasing 70 cap...

Here's what we know so far:
    - If we go off of SEA's update schedule, we're supposed to be getting Altera Exploration before 70 cap. However, Exploration is basically an attendance event, and definitely not deserving of its own patch, especially when holding it at the very end of a cap is worthless other than a chance at free rare wings. Holding it at the start of a new level cap, however, gives everyone a head start on gearing, especially when 70 cap replaces the old spark/suffix system with Dragon Jades, assuming the reward list is updated. The SEA community was pretty mad about getting Exploration when they did.
    - We don't know exactly when we're patching this month. There are no costume sales/events to indicate when our next patch is. It's either next week or the week after.
    - Nexon says they hope to have the content gap between Korea and NA be shortened to 3 months or less by the end of 2015. The current gap is somewhere between 6-8 months, down from about a full year from last year.

Here's what I'm speculating:
    - If we patch next week, it's most likely just Altera Exploration.
    - If we get a maintenance next week, there's a possibility that we're getting 70 cap + Exploration the week after.

I believe the second is more likely to happen, as Nexon typically teases major content updates for DN NA two weeks in advance, and I really doubt they're stupid enough to be teasing something while releasing entirely different content the week after. The only exception to this pattern was 50 cap release which was teased about a month and a half in advance, and that was only because the community was ready to explode due to the long wait at the time. (About 3 months overdue, the community believed.)

7. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

Returning DN player here.

Are Destroyers still a viable raid member or should I swap to another class before I advance on to 60?

8. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

Can't really say. We're expecting a mass rebalancing soon, we're getting 70 cap within the next month or two, which is pretty much dominated by Assassins doing twice the DPS of almost every other class. Mercenaries in general were pushed to the wayside during 60 cap due to heavy speculation from watching other versions that Gladiators were better for raiding, although they were judging it off of speed runs - many of our earliest DDN clears were with Mercenaries in the party.

Destroyers were changed to be a sub-tank of sorts, their Punishing Swing EX now has a Provoke effect, and they have the ability to self-heal.

9. Lead Ball

Louisiana

Decided to post a stat update as well as a screenie of my Fan that I hope to suffix before 70 cap but probably won't. I'll be buying the Focus to go with it next Saturday. This is possibly my last for the 60 cap unless we get suffix II before 70 cap by some miracle.

Town - DPS Gear (64.8% Dark Att)

Town - HP Gear Used at Dragon (54.22% Dark Att)

10. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

So... A community manager threw his support behind the shared NX storage petition.

http://dragonnest.nexon.net/communit...%23post9353407

I had heard rumors about something being done to NX items at 70 cap. Specifically that we get kDN's marketplace, in which they're pretty much allowed to trade anything and everything except for mounts (though the tickets to exchange for the mounts themselves are still tradeable) and event wings. But I passed it off as hopes that should be long gone. Yet with this, it might actually be happening...

11. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

That Astral Guardian program is a joke. They didn't pick anyone this month.

From what I heard, Louvain, Zeus, and myself were considered this month. But all of us were ultimately disqualified because we were all known for playing kDN or cDN. Nevermind the fact that we actually share whatever we find with the community, compared to the other chuckleheads who advocate abandoning NA for cDN, or say that because cDN doesn't IP block people, everyone should go there if they want to keep up with the people practicing raids in it beforehand. I even wrote a guide on the Dragon Jade system, which is something that replaces DN's potential and suffix system with something that is FAR more user-friendly. Louvain and I didn't even start playing kDN until half a year ago, while I'd been doing my usual routine on the NA forums for the entire past two years.

All of us were more notable than the first guardian last month, who was a closet cDN player, is commonly known among the community to have been a gold buyer in her early days, and all she really did around the time Nexon crowned her the first Astral Guardian was host a fan contest on the forums. The last of which is also something Louvain started before the Astral Guardian program was revealed, and much more.

Also: Nexon banning fanart commissions requesting gold for payment this week. High likelihood that it's not really their fault, some lawyers from Shanda/Eyedentity probably noticed what was going on within the NA forums. Whatever the case, everyone that was mildly happy prior to all this was stirred up into a hornet's nest this week.

12. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

So uh... been about a year. How do I use these dragon gem things? I see the gear with the slots, but I can't figure out what goes in the last slot of these pants I have

13. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: WaxMuseum
    Server: Galicia
    Job: Captain
    Guild: UniquePwns
    Alliance: Miracle
    australia

Right click the gem and put the equip in the box

14. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

yes... I got that part. There is 1 slot left, and I can not figure out what kind of gem I can put in it. I have a destructive, brutal, and windswept (brutal/windswept are blue, destructive is red) and neither one goes in the slot.

15. Lead Ball

Louisiana

Did you try @Alilatias;'s guide? She explains what gems can go in what slot for each equip. You can't just do 3 Destructive gems in a weapon, similar to crests.

16. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

Is it an arrowhead shape? We can't access it yet. It's called a Skill Jade and it won't be released until Challenge Nest is.

17. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

yup that's the one

So, which class is doing really well right now? Should I keep leveling my barbarian? I have a LvL 40 acrobat, engineer, and elementalist. Not sure which of those I should get to 70

18. Lead Ball

Louisiana

Barbarian would probably be your fastest char to cap, while Acrobat (Tempest) and Elementalist (Ice Witch) would probably be the most desired in nests and such. I don't think there's really much disparity between Windwalker and Tempest though, just that Tempest has a 30% physical damage debuff on Marionette EX. Barbarians can also be great, I just don't see them around as much.

19. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

oh hell yes. I log on my mule to see what I left on there. There's over 25k gold, 200 average lustres, and 2 radiant necklaces

20. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

That's pretty much enough to fully gear yourself at 60 cap. And a massive chunk for 70 cap, once everything kicks into place.

That deflation, man. 25k is worth like 3 times as much now compared to the 40 cap days...

Should note that 70 cap is more or less a farming cap though. Since jades are far less RNG-based, you can farm them yourself with enough patience. Decide you don't need the one you just found? Sell it off. Can't do that with that god awful potential system from before.