Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Dat Super Galaxy Rumble login music.

2. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Am I the only one that things that this URF patch is nothing more than April fools?

I mean the future of league for 2015? lol sure

3. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

RAPID FIRE MODDEEEEE.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    uk

Twitch's VU looks awesome. I love his taunt. And it's cool that he has gotten some interactions with other champions.

Also that S3 Zyra skin is so good. Sometimes simpler is better. If they can make Zyra look human, why can't they do an Original Orianna skin. :(

5. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Gragas really got screwed over in this patch. My friend says the same about Rengar which I don't play.

6. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

I don't understand why people's heads are exploding over the FF "nerf." It's now just a different way to play a jungler than a "must build" item for most junglers. The trade-off (which I am VERY thankful for) is that you can build those stacks while still having a lane presence. I hated being a recluse in the jungle just waiting for stacks. It also lets you clear dragon/baron just that much faster compared to spirit items.

7. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

The only reason I wanted Feral Flare changed is because I don't think Junglers should get such a ridiculous reward for playing the position like pomegranate.

The entire point of Jungling is map presence and pressure. This item goes against that entirely.

8. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Incoming Karthus VU, looks pretty sweet in the vid, even if it is ALL neon green.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/cha...us-deathsinger

9. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

That Pentakill voice hints at the indication that Pentakill Karthus might rise up in price.
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/05...oad-scout.html

10. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Blitzcrank already is one of the most imposing supports in the game during all phases of a match, he doesn't need buffs but a higher CD on his Q. At least with thresh there's one second to react and avoid, or if he throws himself on you he can be punished pretty hard for it, on blitzcrank's case all he has to do is wait and throw a Q, if it doesn't land he can wait a bit, if it lands it completely puts the enemy out of position and makes it incredible hard to turn around. If the adc has any form of stun then its GG.

11. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

@byakugan; I haven't played blitz in a while, but mana costs were almost never an issue anyway.

I still despise the .5s delay on Pantheon ult. I get that it was visually off, but the should shorten the delay to compensate rather than nerfing an already difficult to time ultimate.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Cho'gath changes. He's been needing some minor QoL buffs for a while and this is a great start. I'm looking forward to playing him again when they fix his Rupture animation.

12. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

The cooldown on Blitzcrank's hook is already high. The mana cost were too high after they nerfed it. Using his hook in the early stages of the game cost half your mana. You have to realize that Blitzcrank is a high risk high reward champion. You aren't able to snowball lanes as hard as you used to, but Blitz can be shut down with hard engage like Leona. If he lands a hook, then you were probably already out of position if you weren't able to engage on Blitz in the first place.

I like the Cho'Gath changes. I used to like playing him jungle but with all these new champions with gap closers, his skills are easily dodged.

Gonna hate seeing Kha'Zix going away soon.. from mid to top to jungle. I'm guessing we're going to see him as a support soon.

I'm glad Soraka's Q is getting nerfed because with the MR debuff + Q spam, you just get destroyed with her sustained damage. She still will be powerful because her W adds a ton of armor to the healed person, and no more free harass with her E.
    These buffs help him at least compete with other supports. Missing a hook can take a lot of pressure off the lane.

13. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Again the cooldown on his Q should go up, the mana cost is not an issue. Blitzcrank is such a pain to deal with because he probably is the support that punishes mistakes the best in the game, which makes the laning phase so tense against him. Sure there are some champions that shut him down easily, but he has a really easy play against any squishy supports which are the mayority. You can't simply engage on him first because his passive gives him advantage and a misstep would let you open for a pull. There's no high risk on his pull either, he takes you out of position in an instant then CC's you for a second, unless you're quite ahead the first thing you will do is try to get back in a good position and during that time half your HP will be gone (and a flash if whoever is pulled doesn't have any escapes). If his adc has a stun a pull can potentially mean a death and most adcs can snowball hard so if they get a kill, you probably will be playing under your turret the rest of the lane phase.

14. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Beautiful.

15. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

omg Doom bots are literally amazing.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbIvXMHg4F8

16. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    uk

Currently super hyped about Orianna's new splash art. Can't wait to see whole thing. She looks so creepy! D: