Page 51 of 109 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2179
  1. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Any way to know how much sexy school-time Fiora is going to cost?

2. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

I'd assume 975. Would be surprised otherwise. If anyone didn't know, she will indeed make ruler sounds with her auto-attacks

I really hope zombie brand is 975, but with that quality it's borderline legendary, even by recent standards. (maybe mecha khazix tier)

3. Neutron Female
    IGN: HEYsammi
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

I finally found a champion I play extremely well with and they nerf it; WHY SONA?

4. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

She was found to be too strong of a support, being one of the most picked supports in the S2 World Championship. Same goes for Blitzcrank.

It's still a tough choice between Teacher and Royal Guard skins for her. Leaning more towards Royal Guard since I already have it, but if the ruler sounds do make it to live...

5. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Not all that impressed with Headmistress Fiora. It's a cool idea and all but I still love my Royal Guard.

However I'll definitely be picking up Haunted Maokai. Pretty nice quality on that skin and the death animation is adorable.

Zombie Brand sounded dull on paper but wow that skin is top notch. Sadly I don't own Brand and I'm sure that skin will be priced higher considering the work put into it.

6. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

I will cry tears of joy when they finally address brand's lackluster quality outside of lane. I really enjoy playing him, it's just so hard to carry with his ult being so unreliable.

7. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Eve's inevitable drop from popularity is the best part of this patch.

Now I can go back to playing AD Eve in ranked and draft while everyone continues to think she sucks.

8. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

I'll be glad seeing eve drop in popularity (at least mid). Now I don't have to fear for my life every blind pick game I don't choose swain or morde.

9. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

The problem with that is if your teammates deem that you're trolling by picking her, and spam for reports:

"REPORT OUR EVE FOR TROLL PICK"

10. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

ad eve was really picking up until ap eve was exploited too :\

Zombie brand confirmed as 975 by a rioter according to the forums. Trying to find the post, though I don't doubt it.

Consequently, I'd think pirate ryze would be 520 and teacher fiora as definitely 975-

11. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Really? I never saw anyone else touch her and I got ragged on whenever I picked it :\

12. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

A friend of mine was jungling her often and I was seeing some in solo queue here and there.

13. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: godrocker
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 181
    Job: Where's My Ship
    Guild: Osmoga
    Alliance: Fjords
    Farm: Elosia

Headless Hecarim
    Need to start farming normals for IP

14. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Ah. I usually bring her top lane. She desperately needs the farm because AD Eve's early game is mildly depressing.

15. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Rocket Girl Tristana is finally here! Took about 8-10 months, but she's here!

16. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Too bad it sucks. ;o;

17. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Well it looks pretty cool imo but I think they only just changed a few particles.

18. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Skip to 1:15
    o-o

19. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Huehuehuehuehuehuehue

20. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

In case you didn't remember, this weekend is 2x ip.