Page 11 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

So far, there hasn't been any word about the Karma, Evelynn, & Twitch stealth reworks either, so don't hold your breath.

2. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Just for the record, the Karma remake is being done by Guinsoo. I dunno how he holds up to standards these days compared to the new hires, but one can suspect that his remake of Shen was botched because Shen was one of Guinsoo's favored champions.

The stealth rework is being done by another team, and it's a problem that Riot is regretting pretty hard xD Both the Karma and stealth reworks are going to finish (if ever) independently.

3. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

The Darius/SR revamp patch is getting pushed back. I do find it funny that people are making comparisons of Riot Games being as bad as Nexon America out of all of the actual bad game companies out there? Nexon, really? I'm not even sure if the person that made the Riot-Nexon comparison has even played a Nexon game before.

And if they somehow manage to get those fixes done, there's also the problem of fixing Xin Zhao, Renekton, and Heimerdinger. I even haven't heard any news about a remake or fix for Renek and Heimer at all.

4. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Quite a lot of QQ is going around about how him being useless at lategame, although his earlygame is good.

But compared to other weak-as-hell & useless champs such as Heimer, Eve, and XZ, Renek at least has the earlygame to work with.

5. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

The only problem I have with Renekton is that his passive is "gain fury when low on health", it could... do a little more than that. Other than that I really don't see the problem. The AD caster item that's coming out "soon" is going to be an indirect buff to him most likely anyway.

6. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Heimer and Renekton are fine.

7. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Isn't this how Leblanc works, and they said after looking at changing her a bit they felt it was better to leave her as it is?

Although good times early in my league experience when Renekton had just came out, and i can clearly remember me black shielding my friend playing him and him just running down mid with ult on raping everything.

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

They could have at last released the new skins and item to play with :(
    Why get me all excited with a journal of justice about Swain and then not release the skin? D:

9. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

I think he needs a real passive as well. On top of that, I think they need to streamline Fury to make it less of a "we didn't want to make a manaless champion, so we give them Fury" sort of thing. Because as it stands right now, only Renekton uses Fury (or how I think Fury should be used at least). Hell, even Rumble uses his Heat better than Tryn and Shyv use their Fury.

Oh, his stun needs a different animation so it doesn't stun him too. But that's just a little housekeeping I think.

Renekton is in a better place than Heimer because he can at least dominate at some part of the game. Heimer relies on you fighting him in his turrets to deal any damage.

10. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Tryndamere uses fury to heal and do more damage, that's an excellent use of it. Shyvana's is mostly the duration and cooldown of her ult, which was an interesting application of it. Fury is only a constraint on Shyvana, it empowers the other champions that use it.

11. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

The problem I have with their Fury is that their's barely constrains them. Tryndamere's Fury is still basically Bloodlust; his other abilities don't scale with Fury and neither does his passive. Shyvana's is merely a cooldown and duration for her Ult, she gains nothing from her other abilities. Meanwhile Fury scales with all of Renekton's abilities minus his ultimate. It changes all of his skill, whereas it doesn't even change anything for Trynamere and Shyvana. I think they deserve some Fury scaling on other abilities or Renekton gets their style of Fury where it's less about having 50 Fury and making a decision, but just budgeting your Fury.

12. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Where is this? I want a good laugh.

13. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

That was the point of the Tryndamere rework, to make Bloodlust stacks more visible using a rage bar. Shyvana gets a new set of abilities in dragon form, fury constrains the length of time she has that skillset.

14. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Actually no, the point of the Bloodlust move to Fury was so that he was less "dependent" on Bloodlust. (What's-his-face explains the change right at the beginning of the Tryndamere rework spotlight). Which is kind of funny since he's equally dependent on Fury.

My complaint with their Fury is that they barely use it in comparison to Renekton. And then on top of it, when they do use it it's less of a decision making process than Renekton. Renekton can empower one ability with 50 fury. Whereas Tryn can empower himself with any amount of Fury (with the one ability). And then you have Shyvana who really isn't empowered by Fury, but rather her Dragon form. It's great for diversity, but we only have three Fury champs and it's a clusterpineapple of Fury that isn't even standardized. They need to make it so Fury champs are like Renekton where it's use 50 or get nothing or they need to make Renekton like they others and have it scale based off a range of Fury rather than 50.

15. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

No just no, The joke of fury for shyvana was to "Show" people when is she's going to go all Dragon and pomegranate on your face so you can take a appropiate decision based on it. Tryndamere doesn't work like renekton because it would change the way tryndamere would have played.

Just because the Resource its called "Fury", doesn't mean it will play the same with every champ, otherwise i "Demand" that every champ that uses "Mana" to be similar to ryze or some pomegranate like that.

16. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Heimer is fine, even if a bit cheesy. Call his turrets gank insurance. Outfarm your lane and win. Snowball from there.

17. Default Re: The LoL Patches thread

Yea, but Shyv has a real passive, because her auto attacks also have added effects for all her skills.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

SPOTLIGHTTTTTTTT

19. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR