1. Default Possible to get the alliance passive stats now?

Hey. Back during the alliance event to get the free passive, battle mages were bugged and couldnt access the map, and for some reason I couldnt get it on my aran. Im playing around a bit today, but couldn't find a way to do the quest anymore.

I saw that on the site resistances and legends 14-75 could get it, but my BM and Aran are 100+. Did I miss out on the stats?

2. Default Re: Possible to get the alliance passive stats now?

My Aran got it around the recent patch while over level 100, I think I had to go to Ereve to accept the quest though, unlike other classes getting it in the sidebar.

3. Default Re: Possible to get the alliance passive stats now?

What about the aran and evan exclusive buffs? I believe the aran one was like 5% crit and some other stuff.

4. Default Re: Possible to get the alliance passive stats now?

Go through the current Silent Crusade storyline.

5. Default Re: Possible to get the alliance passive stats now?

There are 2 Birth of the Alliance quests. The first one we got in v106 was for level 75+. The one we recently got in v107 is for 15-75. You can get either of them at anytime with any character now. Every job has a unique condition for being able to start it, but the low level one has easier conditions. You will need to finish Birth of the Alliance in order to get you Awakening quest (the one that gives you the SP reset and your Union weapon). I did these on my lvl 81 Aran yesterday, so they are still available.

And +1 to the above post. The Aran and Evan exclusive skills are available through the Silent Crusade.

6. Default Re: Possible to get the alliance passive stats now?

Heh, hadn't even heard of those. I should go do those quests.
    Spoiler

You get it from past-Maha.
    Last edited by Stereo; 2012-03-31 at 02:18 AM.

7. Default Re: Possible to get the alliance passive stats now?

What quest do you have to do for aran to get access to the alliance passive quest? Im up to the quest where surl askes for Red Moon gloves from you, and its very hard to find a pair.

8. Default Re: Possible to get the alliance passive stats now?

I can't help with Aran ( joined the alliance at lvl 72 on mine =/ ) but I can confirm that Battle Mages can join the Alliance now (joined it on my 140 BaM).

It's worth joining during this event period too, BaM get an extra 7 SP in 2nd job from a quest that appears after you join the alliance =o

(The questline for resistance starts w/ a lvl 40 quest from J, you can talk to him by taking the secret portal in Serpent's Path)

Oh, and about the Red Moon glove quest, if you have a Blacksmith character, you can make one w/ 4 Amethysts and 4 Basic Item Crystals.