Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BlackCipher.aes

1. Default Re: BlackCipher.aes

I think it's all pretty superficial anyway. If this prevents anyone who currently uses "illegal" programs from using said programs, I'll eat Mir.

2. Default Re: BlackCipher.aes

I'll join you in eating stuff. I'll personally go out and buy 100k NX, in 10 10k cards, then eat them. And I'll film it and put it on youtube.

3. Default Re: BlackCipher.aes

If this is causing all the lag I'm getting... ideas? Right click and limit resources on task manager or is there another way short of ending the program? I'm having issues training where everything just lags real bad just like not too long ago where Nexon denied anything and then gave compensation for the lag.

4. Default Re: BlackCipher.aes

They should've worked out the kinks in this. Never before have I experienced such intense lag. I experience lag even if I'm in a town map with no one in it.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: BlackCipher.aes

Even? Town maps have been lagging for months (is it years now? I lose track)

But yeah, now things have gotten worse.

6. Default Re: BlackCipher.aes

I think this is a well thought out plan from nexon. Make the accomplishment so weak that everyone would be overjoyed just to be able to log in rather than the content.

7. Default Re: BlackCipher.aes

I have not lagged once since this has been implemented. Nor has anyone in my guild.

8. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Deviatoric
    Server: El Nido
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: Princess
    Alliance: Twerk
    Wisconsin

Default Re: BlackCipher.aes

My entire guild has been lagging and every time I check the server status, it's all green. I just don't know. I felt like it might be the surge of people returning to take advantage of the 6x exp stuff, but it extends well beyond that. :\

9. Default Re: BlackCipher.aes

The only time I have lagged was during yesterday’s 6x event. Forgot about this thing, I thought it was just because lots of people were on. Maybe next time I can close it and see if the lag disappears.