Most of you know that Eos has established a new website called MMO Status.net. For those of you that don't know about it yet, I encourage you to click on the link and check it out. With all of the dedication and hard work Eos has put into this site, we need some help coming up with an appropriate banner and we would love to ask our talented Southperrians for a little help here. Please put on your creative thinking caps and create a banner for us.
- The content MUST contain “MMOStatus.net” visibly and clearly.
- Dimensions should be 728x90.
- Preferred file format is png.
- All submissions become property of mmostatus.net whether "winning" or not.
- ALL submissions will be PM’ed to ME and ONLY me and are NOT allowed to be posted anywhere on this forum.
- If any contestant is found doing anything against the rules, they are automatically disqualified.
- Submissions must be PM’ed to me no later than 11:59 pm PST on April 6th, 2012. Late submissions will not be accepted for any reason.
- Please keep all posts in this thread ON TOPIC!
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN with it and be creative.
[I also reserve the right to modify these rules as I see fit.]
Prizes are yet to be determined because it will depend on the amount of submissions I receive. For instance, if I only receive 10 submissions, I will share all 10 submissions with the MODS and they will vote to find out which 3 the community will vote on and there will only be ONE grand prize winner. If I receive 30 or more submissions, I will share all 30+ submissions with the MODS and they will vote to find out which 10 the community will vote on and there will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. I want to be fair and I also want to attract as many people as I can to this contest. The more submissions we have the more chances you have to win something.
• April 7th, 2012, I will be making a thread only the MODS can see with images with numbers beside them in a poll thread. No one’s name will be attached so the MODS will only be voting for which one they like the most.
• April 11th, 2012 @ 11:59 pm PST, the polls for the MODS will close.
• April 13th, 2012, I will put up the top artwork voted by the MODS.
• April 17th, 2012 @ 11:59 pm PST, all polls will close for good.
• April 18th, 2012 I will announce the winner/s and hand out the prize/s!
Prize/s are TBD! I will share what the prize/s will be once I see how many submissions I've received by the given deadline.
Feel free to ask questions either here in the thread, or via PM. I would prefer that questions mostly be posted here so questions won’t be repeated and so I won’t have to answer the same question multiple times.