Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Reworked Trait System

You can mine anything below black veins easily also the fact that lv 80 uses dex/emerald which people mine because mithril is needed for ht, gold is mined for android hearts, and aquamarine/diamonds are mined for superior crystals.

2. Default Re: Reworked Trait System

Well, I wasn't counting fusing, but yeah, you make quite a good point. Imagining the bigger impact, I just can't imagine a SINGLE unpotentialed item out there that way.

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Default Re: Reworked Trait System

While I do see your point, I can't say that I completely agree with it.

I find myself completely turned off to buying cubes for anything that isn't hard to come by (level 110+) or at least Epic already. While some people, like you, would be willing to fuse a crap-ton of Empress equipment to get good potential, there are plenty out there like me who don't even feel that getting a single Empress equip is within reach. I feel that having a guaranteed chance of being able to craft an item with potential would just increase the chances of finding one with a reasonable rank of potential, and thus it would be much more appealing to spend money on trying to make it even better.

Besides getting Epic and Unique Empress items from fusing isn't exactly within the budget range of those who don't purchase NX to begin with anyway, and most people who are trying to go for endgame equipment would want Empress equips, or at least level 110, and those need recipes that can't be obtained very quickly.

4. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Reworked Trait System

Time really shouldn't matter when discussing this concept. My whole point is this system would never work because it would significantly decrease Nexon's revenue stream and would make non-potentialed items more obsolete than they currently are. Although I may have more funding than some, I do not buy nx often, but through merching, selling event items, and getting lucky with scrolls (through the current diligence system) I find it is not that difficult to gather some funds. Obviously this system would give everyone a higher chance of receiving a good potential rank on items because at max diligence level, every single item would come with potential.

It would be nice to have this system, but it is too unrealistic.