IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: PSA: Egg Coloring Glitch

In your haste to mock the way I present information, you forgot to address the fact that issues are issues and whether or not they come about as a result of crappy design, they are issues nonetheless and abusing exploits only exacerbate the issues.

Overpopulation is not a result of poor content design. Content design would be quests, items, characters, etc.

Too few training maps, Boss channels, etc. directly apply to system design - how often will this boss spawn, how many channels can it be summoned in, how big should this map be?

This isn't even relevant to the debate; we're not talking about solutions.

Me: Exp exploits affect the game beyond just levels.
    You: Let me explain how to fix all the problems present in the game.

Whether or not the issues can be fixed or not doesn't pertain to this argument. I'm not denying they can't be fixed. I'm denying your argument that since it'll only get worse, it's fine to abuse such exploits.

I'm not saying it is. I didn't even offer a proper solution.

And then they out level that area. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that when they want to go back to a previous area, they'll remake a character.

Guess I got a wrong impression from this thread then.

Care to explain what your point is then? Because now it really seems like you're derailing the entire argument and continuing it just for the sake of arguing.

2. Default Re: PSA: Egg Coloring Glitch

There was no haste.
    Also, I addressed the fact that there are different types of issues, you just seem to think they should all be treated the same. They shouldn't be.

Map implementation would still be part of game design.

We weren't originally, but the discussion was brought there by you claiming that being able to level quickly creates a problem.
    I showed that it just exacerbates and hastens the growth of a problem that was inevitably going to come up (and, thus, exp exploits don't truly affect the game), and the most logical move would not be to worry about experience exploits but to remove the problem itself.

Level 120 Cygnus cannot out-level Master Death Teddies nor can any character out-level 150+ monsters.

Most posters acknowledged in that thread that they would not come clean from a full comparison of their actions against the Terms and Conditions.

I've been consistent to the point of having to repeat myself several times for your benefit.
    Here I go again:
    Experience exploits do not have a negative impact on either the market stability or overall playability of the game.

3. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

And why not? They all affect the game and they all require fixes.

Game design. Content design. System design.

If you're going to base an argument on these terms, then please be consistent with their usage.

Maps would be content, and the monsters that go in there would be content, but spawn rates, boss spawn times, etc. would be system design.

I agree with the bolded text and I always have. However, I don't agree with the paranthetical addition, and that's what I originally posted about. I don't see the reasoning behind "it's a problem and it always be one, so whatever." It's like saying disease is a problem, and it always will be, so we might as well just stop washing our hands forever because obviously it doesn't matter, since people still get sick.

The logical solution does not matter. What does matter is the immediate effect exp exploits cause, because that's what I posted about and that's what this argument is about. I never said that Nexon shouldn't take care to never again release exploits like this, I never said that Nexon shouldn't fix their damn game, I said that exp exploits affect the game negatively.

Is there a point in this?

And the monsters in between? If the botters get banned (may be an urban legend, but it does seem to happen every now and then)?

I never said they would. This thread is about exp exploits. That's hardly as trivial as cursing or having an illegitimate IGN.

You're going on about fixes while I'm going on about effects - are you sure you actually know what you're typing?

4. Default Re: PSA: Egg Coloring Glitch

It's like there's two Viajes, oh god.

5. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Can a mod please close this thread, there is no need for the bickering thats taking place.

6. Default Re: PSA: Egg Coloring Glitch

I second locking the thread. We have had too many instances of threads that go off-tangent over... similar discussions.

Can we keep the lids on some black pots please?

Hadriel

7. Default Re: PSA: Egg Coloring Glitch

how do i di this? please help

8. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Do you mean the glitch?

9. Default Re: PSA: Egg Coloring Glitch

Step 1 – Invent a Time Machine.

10. Default Re: PSA: Egg Coloring Glitch

@kirov
    whats step 2?

11. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Get fuel for that time machine.

12. Default Re: PSA: Egg Coloring Glitch

I like you Mr. 12InchKoc
    You'll fit in here for sure.

13. Default Re: PSA: Egg Coloring Glitch

Stick it in a DeLorean. A guys got to travel in style.

14. Default Re: PSA: Egg Coloring Glitch

these steps are really hard to do :( the first and second part took me 2 days to do! :(
    are there any faster ways and more cheaper?

15. Default Re: PSA: Egg Coloring Glitch

You get the same exp if you party someone at LHC and let them kill mobs.

Every time a monster spawns, it's like a new glitch to exploit!

16. Default Re: PSA: Egg Coloring Glitch

Yeah but LHC is either empty or spawn hacked in my server >_>