1. Default The Futuristic Trio

Thought I post this as im curious to what people think about it so far. Doing a picture for a friend of his characters @ Maplemation forums. Kind of a fan of his animations and what not. Anyway thought I draw some of his characters and possibly mine when i get done with his. All done on MS Paint.

2. Default Re: The Futuristic Trio

Omg, a girl not drawing extremely effemite male characters! I really like the style!

Looks pretty neat so far; lovin' the shading on the right character's hair and face. As a suggestion, try to reduce his hand thumb and part of the palm behind, looks a bit off. Fantastic job overall!

3. Default Re: The Futuristic Trio

Haha thanks! And yea the hands are always a work out on its own a lot of times But theres always room for improvement.

4. Default Re: The Futuristic Trio

Very nice for an MS paint drawing.

- the guy on the right's hand feels off, like his palm is too big or his fingers are too short.
    - the guy in the middle seems to have very short arms.
    - I'm having trouble reading what the hand holding the weapon is doing. It doesn't feel like it's connecting to the forearm.

5. Default Re: The Futuristic Trio

Hehe thanks <3 And for your critique..

-Yea I kind of see that sort of mm..-works on that later on-
    -for 2 and 3 uhhh I was trying to have some kind of perspective going on there where hes like 'huzzah i have a sword!'

haha sometimes i wish humans didnt have arms and hands..

6. Default Re: The Futuristic Trio

Yeah, foreshortening is really tricky. I find drawing boxes helps a lot.

7. Default Re: The Futuristic Trio

I asked a few artist that draw on ms it makes me almost want to delete the whole thing haha... saying the color pallete is awful to the extreme and such..