Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: KMS[1.2.155] Lv.158 Mikhail Zakum Solo

...this class sucks, except when you compare it to other warriors

2. Default Re: KMS[1.2.155] Lv.158 Mikhail Zakum Solo

Why doesn't the BGM change when Zakum is summoned? 0.0"

3. Default Re: KMS[1.2.155] Lv.158 Mikhail Zakum Solo

technically demon slayer/arans have been asleep/sealed for a few hundred years, which things could of easily changed, even if they were to regain their original memory/powers it's rather debatable due to what one could learn and develop while they were sleeping with more advanced powers rather than ancient ways of training/develop their bodies, also note that aran was human thus he didn't have any sort of special powers really other than his polearm with a spirit, thus any human character could potentially replicate his power especially with advanced training methods over that hundred years of time.

4. Default Re: KMS[1.2.155] Lv.158 Mikhail Zakum Solo

So was Mercedes. I dunno how long it was, but I distinctly remember everyone in her hometown place sealing themselves in ice/crystal for a long time (Which is why in the pre-quest you're 200, and afterwards you're 10).

I dunno the story behind Phantom, but the only one I know of that wasn't sealed away was Evan, and Evan's a Baby Dragon with no Mentor, so technically Evans should have some strength issues as well.

5. Default Re: KMS[1.2.155] Lv.158 Mikhail Zakum Solo

Mir is the dragon* Evan is the human it's linked to.

6. Default Re: KMS[1.2.155] Lv.158 Mikhail Zakum Solo

Whatever. Everyone knows what I mean.

7. Default Re: KMS[1.2.155] Lv.158 Mikhail Zakum Solo

well my post also kind of pointed to the other legends but it's just we are talking about warriors right now lol.

8. Default Re: KMS[1.2.155] Lv.158 Mikhail Zakum Solo

My point really is that Aran DID master his abilities. As did Demon Slayer. There were powers and magic that were around back then that isn't around in present maple. It's debateable I guess but I still think Aran should be number 1 in the terms of warriors. Maha remembers everything, thus Maha remembers the full extent of his power. Then I can argue that even though Aran was sealed Maha used those 100 years to slowly build his power to share with Aran.

9. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Default Re: KMS[1.2.155] Lv.158 Mikhail Zakum Solo

Eeeeh. I already have a Paladin with Soul Driver, adding more hits and a longer range isn't going to get me to play this class. =/

10. Default Re: KMS[1.2.155] Lv.158 Mikhail Zakum Solo

I love Soul Assault. Reminds me of Sayaka's sword throwing attack.

I can only hope when this job gets nerfed, they will put a cooldown similar to Panic's on Shinning blast and increase its dmg to that of an ultimate to compensate.

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

actually, stated by mercedes, the demon slayer's help was the only thing that allowed them to beath the dark mage, after the demon slayer alone weakened him and directed them there, and in the little story they had on nexon's site, demon slayer and mercedes fought on par each another, DS is, or at least was, as strong as the legends

as for the guy who said about akrum leaving through a portal, read the nexon story again, he's thrown into that rift which causes a chain reaction and yadda yadda.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

So this is essentially Cygnus Knights if they could level to 200? There goes Adventurer warriors. Dat solo time at 158.

13. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

I was thinking more of Unlimited Blade Works, myself.

Go to 1:30 for the relevant part

14. Default Re: KMS[1.2.155] Lv.158 Mikhail Zakum Solo

My ears -_-

15. Default Re: KMS[1.2.155] Lv.158 Mikhail Zakum Solo

Don't be ridiculous, what would I do without them?
    -Hyperbodyless Phantom

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

*Steals Hyperbody*
    *Bosses without a Dark Knight.*

17. Default Re: KMS[1.2.155] Lv.158 Mikhail Zakum Solo

It would still have to be around for him to get hyper body. Adventure warriors are now equviliant to phantom's buff peach.

18. Default Re: KMS[1.2.155] Lv.158 Mikhail Zakum Solo

A KMS vid that's higher than 360p?

What is this sorcery?