1. Default Southperry goes to Disneyland.

That's right, whores. It is Spring break and since my original plans fell through with the beautiful @Throes and have been postponed, and then my backup plans with that sexy @MasPan also fell through because the navy are big meanies, I now have new plans with the devilishly handsome @ImagineAll. Those new plans involve Disneyland in Anaheim, California.

If there is anyone in the Orange County area, or you just want to travel, then you are welcome to come along. Being realistic though, we would very much prefer you to be at least a somewhat established poster here or on IRC so we can be sure we're not meeting up with a bunch of serial rapists.

It is pretty short notice so I'm not expecting a huge amount of interest, but the dates are most likely to be Disneyland on Friday the 30th of this month, and something else as yet undecided on Saturday. I'll be going back to San Diego on Saturday night. The ticket to Disneyland is $105 and we can use it to see both of the parks on the same day. Where you stay Friday night, if you stay for Saturday, is up to you. However if I know you well enough, I will be willing to split a room to save some money.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Default Re: Southperry goes to Disneyland.

I wish I could take up on your offer Rick; it'd be nice to meet up SPers. Unfortunately, I'm on the other side of the country right now. ;_;

3. Default Re: Southperry goes to Disneyland.

Come to Arizona! We can stare at rocks!

4. Default Re: Southperry goes to Disneyland.

I was hoping you were talking about Disney World in Florida. D:

There's no way I could get to the one in California, but my mom is begging me to go to the one in Florida for "Spring Break." I'm not really interested now...

5. Default Re: Southperry goes to Disneyland.

Good luck with Disneyland on a friday during spring break D: Me and my friends went a week or two ago and it was packed for some reason, and local schools weren't even on spring break yet. Eating lots of food helps deal with the crowds though (Especially the jalapeno cheese stuffed pretzels omgggggg).

6. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Come back to NYC - I'll be there 1-3 :).

7. Default Re: Southperry goes to Disneyland.

Still waiting for "Southperry goes to Japan"

8. Default Re: Southperry goes to Disneyland.

I want to go :(
    curse you Atlantic Ocean!

9. Default Re: Southperry goes to Disneyland.

Buy me a ticket and it's a deal. I won't mind if it's one-way.

10. Default Re: Southperry goes to Disneyland.

11. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Totally would join, but I dont have the money to go. sadface

12. Default Re: Southperry goes to Disneyland.

I'll be in Disneyland from June 7th to June 10th if you want to schedule another trip then.

13. Default Re: Southperry goes to Disneyland.

Sorry Ben but I'm afraid that's pretty much in the finals period for me.