1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

just leaving a PSA here, also, @Takebacker; because he'll probably like this info.

i had an overall with +1 second invincibility on it, i checked the difference in time between overall and no overall, the results were pretty cool already, with me having a very nice timeframe receiving no damage at all.

afterwards, i mounted a +2 second invincibility nebulite on it, the time increased, from what i see, they seem to stack in time, but i haven't ran any real testing but getting bumped a few times, the increase does seem bigger though.

i went and also tested that theory that if you get super-KB'd, you'll be stuck for as long as your invincibility lasts, this proved true at castle golems

so yea, just leaving the PSA here, i only have +3 second invincibility on me and am already loving this, if you have stance i greatly recommend it (or at least a B +1 sec nebulite) over damage.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

So it does stack huh. Very nice.

3. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

Because all classes benefit from it more than damage am i rite.

4. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

...oh my god. Now I'm mounting this for sure!

5. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

I have a -2 seconds debuff duration thing, was wondering how useful that one is. Seems like it'd matter most on stuff that lasts <10 seconds, like Zakum's 5 second stuns, or maybe HT's 10 second seduces.

Most of these secondary bonuses seem like they'd go best with a secondary equip, cubed for similar bonuses, that would be swapped out only in situations where it actually is better than 15% primary or w/e.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Who needs invincibility when you can just 100% Resist EVERYTHING!?

[/DemonSlayer]

7. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

When everyone already hits 999,999, yes.

8. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

I'm more on defense than I am on offense.

9. Donator Straight Male
    panama

nope, which is why i said stance.

however, if you're already wearing an empress overall, i'm sure you can sacrifice 4% all stat for it (nebulite-wise)

the -2 second one... i dunno how useful that would be, since as you said stereo, it's also highly situational (and if i already dodge the fire pillar, then i'm not getting stunned in zak's case)

but those three seconds i have in game sure feel like an eternity o.O

as a DrK i'm losing on beholder's revenge damage by going past 4~5 seconds, but i'm gaining on healing, especially against empress or PB, so count me in for the invincibility boat.

10. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

This is exciting stuff if it can be conclusively proven (by say, video).

11. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i'll go make a quick video later i guess. i can guarantee that, if they don't stack, at the very least the best status effect (or the nebulite) take place

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

-2 seconds statuses suck. It works on everything, but when you don't have enough to make the timer on those statuses irrelevant (15 second stun at empress, seduce everywhere else), the fact that +X seconds invincibility makes you take a fraction of the hits you would normally take makes it way better in any situation.

13. Donator Straight Male
    panama

really sorry about the lag, but i can't do anything about that, quick video showing the difference. if any of you guys is good at timing please veryfy if it's 2 or 3 seconds invincible.

after every KB, i tried to move ASAP. took until the invincibility ran off to be able to do it, as i already said.

14. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

It definitely seems to be 3 seconds. You get hit at :19 and then again at :23-22.

I don't know if you're already doing this, but go to Task Manager->Processes->Show Processes From All Users->right click maplestory->set priority: above average/high/real time (assuming Windows). Should reduce computer-induced lag. You have to do it again every time the process ends though.

15. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

It keeps saying I can't.

16. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

If this is the error you get

then click the button with the shield next to it that says "Show processes from all users."

I believe clicking it just verifies that you're on an administrator's account. Of course, this is irrelevant if you're not.

17. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

Easier would be to go stand in the lava at cave of trial or equivalent and just count how many times you get hit per minute. Should be ~17 if +2 seconds and ~13 if +3 seconds.

18. Donator Straight Male
    panama

it's something that comes and goes, no matter what i do, that video was taken after a full reboot.

but it's just too cool, i don't missing all the %str from top+bottom, my range did take a somewhat significant hit, but bigbang at zakum kept missing me, could tank the five summons at empress, and they weren't as status-effect happy (except for Oz because fk me)definitively cubing for at the very least, 5 total seconds counting the nebulite.

19. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

I always thought the +invinc was the best, people are just now realizing how awesome it is?

Though, it does suck that you can't move until it ends during a super-KB attack. Still, easy to avoid that by just avoiding monsters that do that.

20. Donator Straight Male
    panama

before you were limited to a maximum of 2 seconds though (no legend/nebulite) and well, i didn't boss nearly as often, and had achilles to cover my ass.
    losing it was what set me up to look for other ways to... well, not die >.<