1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

oh wow guys, first empress now this? you guys are asses keeping everything to yourselves :(

i'm just happy to get back some of the survivability i used to have. it's the only thing that let me solo czak. never getting rid of it again.

2. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

As a BaM with a laggy connection usually, the +1sec invincibility saved me many many times because I cannot telecast. We heal per attack, and back then I was using a Blue Marine... the only way to make ourselves more survivable was to either 1) get fatter i.e. Energize (4th job SP is precious...) or dHB (no money) or Conversion (MP sucker), or 2) attack faster i.e. Telecast (lag) or a faster weapon e.g. Elemental staves (which I'm using now, for under 100m).

Back before they changed Dojo, pKB was but a small issue for me with the +1sec invincibility, because in the first place getting hit by 1/1 when on ABA = die, so one should keep kissing the boss. Now that Dojo has changed, body hugging is still very important because the bosses now are so fat, you can't murder them with Sith Lightning alone... But if you're not doing Ranked, you practically don't need +1sec invincibility... the +4k WD/MD buff brings me to 9999 WD/MD... but it's good to have.

tl;dr keep a +x sec invincbility with you in case you're up against something nasty.

Hadriel

3. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

I guess you changed your way of thinking. xP You told me some days ago that a % stat was better than this xD. I haven't put the Nebullite on my Top, but after reading this, I'm convinced. :D

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

oh sweet jesus lord

my overall is now in my list of equips that aren't total asses to me (along with shoe and polearm) with the above, i can 100% guarantee they stack, previously it was 1 second, and beholder revenge triggers every 5 seconds, my total invincibility lasted 4 secs, and it took 2 hits to get beholder to react, now i have 5 second invulnerability, and back to back hits do trigger the counterattack.

not recubing this thing until i'm sure it gets to legend, god.

edit: oh, nebulite doesn't show, but it should be obvious it's +2 sec invincibility

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Do want more than +2 seconds. :(