Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

I think a +2 neb for my already +1 epic lvl 40 warrior top would be more than enough. Drain heals base hp (my actual hp is way higher) by 20% (because it's piss easy for 10% of your damage to reach that amount), so I need many drain activations (like 7-8) to fully heal myself. That's like at most 3 seconds of final toss spamming, or like over 4 seconds of OS+FB. I just need a 2 second top and a 2 second neb, then I have 5 seconds of invincibility, making so that I'm pretty much draingodmode.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

this is correct, i see no use on a paladin for this, mainly because it would only activate around 2/3 of the time due to guardian, they already have massive survivability due to achilles and that other buff i can't remember, and having extra invincibility would make divine shield harder to activate, yet once it's active it runs just as fast as before, due to the nebulite not kicking in.

paladins and BaM's are 2 classes i wouldn't really recommend it on (and BaM is debatable)
    that SS, is that in scania? i see newhorizons guild in it.

shame about your top :X and yea, i believe i said this in the first post, unless you have stance, this can potentially hurt you a lot more. (no pun intended)

3. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Still didn't work.

4. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

That's my character.

5. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

Doesn't mikhail have an active buff link skill with 100% stance and a cooldown?

6. Donator Straight Male
    panama

mind blown byakugan, didn't know you were scanian

and yes, mikhail does, it's only stance 50% of the time though, still not recommending it.

7. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Well, can't help then, sorry.

8. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

Well, thanks for trying.
    Maybe when I get a laptop. I'm using an XP tablet, if that means anything.

9. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

There's a lot of super KB on bosses later on? All I can remember having seen on my F/P was Golems, Lilynouch and the EscapePQ boss and they are all avoidable if you are paying attention. Mages only having a crappy stance when Infinity is on wouldn't be that great.

10. Donator Straight Male
    panama

horntail and CHT have several KB attacks, the feet when fighting the body, the icy breath in preliminars, empress has one attack too, so does irena.

that's all i can think of.

11. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

All forms of ani (free spawning, escape, dojo, ani jail pq, monster park) have a knockback which reduces your mana points. He generally does it when you are at a distance, which can be detrimental, especially in dojo without a stance move.

12. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

Ive had +1 seconds on a level 11 top since professions came out on my bishop and it was glorious for the old days when I needed to dispel boss with mg, the extra time to rebuff usually made the difference, and meant I didn't have to spam mg and could actually do other things.

The super KB issue is however quite annoying. Dojo bosses with frequent kb attacks can basically combo me indefinitely. So if you don't have stance, beware the consequences of + invincibility seconds lines - at least be prepared to take it off.

Oh and thanks a lot for telling people these are valuable before I seized my nebulite from fm. Jerk :(

13. Donator Straight Male
    panama

not many knew the value of this thing, the dupers wanted the A-rank neb to cube it to something else <.< at the very least, i'm helping you find one by spreading the word.

14. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

How is the nebulite market at the moment, anyway? Did the dupers make good A ranks like 100m each yet?

15. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

i had a top with 9%str 6%hp, 1second invincibility for ages now.
    i loved the 1second extra of blink time, saved my ass so many times in CZAK i have long lost count.
    whenever i told people about the stat, they thought i was nuts, so i stopped talking about it.

i am very happy that it is getting due credit now finally, after so long.

16. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

So... Mechs and Demon Slayers should be partying about this right?

In Broa, these nebs are pretty cheap... like below 50mil cheap for the B neb and 1bil ish for the 2 second one.

17. Donator Straight Male
    panama

yo should have told me earlier although with the levels of lag i get, one second just isn't enough, heck, three barely were ._.
    demon slayers probably would want to go for str, since they have achilles and won't ever get seduced with max willpower ~_~ and even after the revamp, i still wouldn't sacrifice the damage.

mechs though, should love this stuff o.O dunno much about mechs.

18. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

i never sit on zak/czak because i dont wanna use pots. now i will, with an extra 2 secs. im only forfeiting 5% str though, as i dont buy nx or merch much.

for mechs, its great. 1/1s are dangerous with only a guard type skill for damage reduction.

19. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

This is supposed to be a secret! I'm not exactly sure about this, but I think +2 seconds of invincibility have saved my F/P from being 1/1-ed after being seduced a few times, which would almost be a guaranteed death for AMs.

20. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I've had +2 sec on my overall since like...2 months after big bang lmfao. I'm amazed people are only NOW catching on.