IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

Jw, is the nebulite B ranked? If so, I'm going to try to get two and mount them on my top/bottom, since I probably won't be upgrading any of my crap for a while.

4 seconds of invincibility.

2. Neutron Male
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: Merc/Phantom
    Guild: Intensity
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: Armadillo
    usa

I agree with you for warriors especially (without avoid/dodge).

I have +1 sec invincibility on my empress overall and it helps me whenever she does her fire attack. I take less damage from her big DoT move while walking out, so having 2 more would be great. If you think about it, having 3 seconds of invincibility for each hit during something like empress's 15 second (ish) tornado/pig or during long seduces adds up to a pretty good amount of the status affliction.

I would recommend it for heroes, drks, buccs in particular.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

B=1 second
    A=2 second
    S=3 second

same times for primary lines on equips of epic, unique, and legendary

problem with my warrior is that it has the avoid to dodge a good amount of touch damage, but because of that, magics are able to hit me so easily due to the crappy new avoid system.

and bad news, this nebulite is top/overall only, so you can't have 2 nebulites on each (potential is same, only top/overalls)

4. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

Ah, thanks. Any more invincibility frames are always welcome though, especially for a Shadower that spends over 50% of his time in i-frames.

5. Donator Straight Male
    panama

dunno much about shadowers, so i'll just leave this here, these lines are "after getting hit" meaning if you have skills that give you invincibility, they won't get extra invincibility time.

(otherwise, lolrush every three seconds with my DrK)

6. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

I know; I'm pretty sure it specifically says "after getting hit" or something similar. I'm just saying additional i-frames are always welcome.

...but it really would be nice if I could just spam BS and never get hit, y'know?

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Possible 8 second invincibility frames would be kinda ridiculous lol.

8. Donator Straight Male
    panama

hey, it's not that difficult*

you need to hit 3-2 on overall, then S-nebulite it, as i said, not stopping until i have 6~ seconds of it >:O

(2/2 overall or 2/3)

9. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

I was cubing my overall and happened to run out of cubes when I hit invinc frames.
    Best thing ever. It helps me so much in JQs, and surviving in general.

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

How much did you get the +2 neb for?

11. Donator Straight Male
    panama

fun stuff about the neb, i got it from a friend about 3 days after the patch with nebs came live, dupers were buying A ranks for 5B each and such, but he was awesome and decided to sell it to me for just 1 bil.

12. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

it works during JQs? oh god what.

13. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

First off, thank you for bringing this thread into existence. I myself am on a quest to create a great defensive top.

I have asked everyone I know that has cubed their legendary top and/or overall if they had ever encountered getting +3 seconds to be invincible on a line but all those results have turned out negative.

I threw around 80 legendary cubes on a lvl 11 legendary top (which has gotten +2 seconds on the 2nd and 3rd line) but yet have never encountered the +3 seconds on a line. Also, it has never gotten the legendary line for % chance to become invincible for X seconds.

I checked the potential data and apparently there shouldn't be a level restriction on getting the +3 seconds or the % chance for invincibility at the legendary rank.

Has anyone been able to get the +3 seconds on a legendary top or overall? I would very much appreciate proof.

I heard that +2 +1 seconds to invincibility stacks post chaos, but what really got me interested is that some people told me that lines such as +2 +2 can stack as well. If so, then it can be possible to get a 3 lined item with +2 +2 +2 seconds for invincibility with a +2 neb attached to it, giving 8 additional seconds of invincibility. Adding the base 1 second, that's 9 seconds of not getting hit after being attacked!

I really want to see proof of getting the +3 seconds on a top or overall. Then I can dream about the improbable possibility of getting +3 +3 +3 with a S rank neb of +3, totaling to 12 seconds plus 1 base second, giving a grand total of 13 seconds of invincibility after getting hit!!! Then, according to the neb NPC, equips may be able to have two neb slots...so if another +3 can be used...that would be a final 16 seconds!!!!! That thought...I want it to be alive...

Happy Mapling~

14. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

i smell nexon.

Auto ban for too much invincibility time.

15. Donator Straight Male
    panama

first off, hold your horses, i wouldn't aim for ANYTHING past 5 seconds on a top without being willing to drop massive money, ask any hacker how much they spent trying to get 25+% stat, and they got it easier, since they can use all stat or primary stat, you're asking for a single line 3 times.

if we're able to stack 2 nebulites on a top, i expect it to allow for something like only 1 S rank, so the most i'd say you can get under normal circumstances is 1(base)+3/2 (legend)+3/2 (nebs) = 11 seconds.

which honestly, is enough to survive everything but the seduce and a 1/1 of one of the pink bean birds, and even then, you'd have to get seduced, and one of the following 2 attacks to reach you would have to be a 1/1.

16. Neutron Male
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: Merc/Phantom
    Guild: Intensity
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: Armadillo
    usa

It does, but it makes ones like the toad JQ harder :p. For CWKPQ and zak jq I can see it working to your advantage though.

17. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

I've been using 1 sec invincibility on my top for a looooong time now, was planning on mounting an A 2-sec on my top and bottom when I had the extra money

18. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

I want this so bad lol. Sucks that I'm poor and I didn't hunt thousands of neb boxes before they patched it.
    Guess I should start hunting boxes until I can get a 1 sec [B], I'd be pretty happy already. I don't really feel like charging more nx =P

19. Default Re: PSA: invincibility seconds is AWESOME

F'uck you Nexon and whoever took my top... really. I loved it so much that despite being only 9% STR I wasn't gonna replace it.

Oh and btw, think about it twice before you get something like 5 seconds invincibility on one of your items. Nowadays most monsters come with super knock back, and you get stuck everytime you get hit until the invincibility ends. It will be a true pain to get stuck every time for something like 5 seconds+

20. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Would rather not get this.
    The longer it takes to get hit the harder it is to get divine shield to activate(which doesn't count as "getting hit", so no iframes for that).
    Not like I die anyway.