1. Default Kid Icarus: Uprising

HOLY HELL THIS GAME IS JUST FLIPPIN AMAZING, IF YOU DON'T HAVE JUU BUAI NAO JES? Discuss

2. Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising

no love for this game?

Not that I've played it but I also heard its amazing.

3. Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Was amazed this is the only thread for this.

Game is amazing. Enjoying it so much.

4. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    IGN: GlaciaIWolf
    Server: Broa
    Level: 146
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Forte
    Alliance: HighestLevel
    canada

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising

I find it gets a little hectic. I still haven't gotten used to how to use the camera correctly on ground stages...

5. Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Famitsu.
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Y U KEEP GIVING PERFECT SCORES.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising

I guess i know what i want for my birthday?

7. Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising

I need to learn to play better. There's no way I'm going to finish a stage at intensity 9. :/

8. Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Seems good from the first level.... TO BAD I CANT pineappleING PLAY BECAUSE I AM LEFT HANDED AND NEED THE DAMN CIRCLE PAD.

9. Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Just beat the game today. The camera angles during land battles got to me a bit when I first started, but over time I just got used to it. Overall I enjoyed the game a lot, enjoyable soundtrack and I love the personalities of the characters.

Spoiler

Probably gonna go back and replay every chapter again to get anything I missed and try out multiplayer now.

10. Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Not really an excuse. I'm left handed and learned to do it right handed style without the circle pad pro. That and custom control config.

11. Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Yeah I was just in a bad mood yesterday. I have played more now(when I found out that the circle pad pro doesn't come out till late next month.), and I am used to it. I still think that its a bad idea to have a product that only certain people can pick up right from the start.

12. Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising

I really like the game. However, after beating it, my completion-driven tenancies are starting to take hold. "Beat every chapter on 9.0". What the Pineapple, Sakurai?

13. Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising

>Complaining about a game having actual difficulty modes

Please stop it.

14. Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Hardly. I 100% approve. It just irks me when certain achievements have incredibly high requirements. Chapter 24 is hard enough on 7.0. Also you can't use a feather on it.

Uprising in particular requires a lot of investment in time for some of the harder levels on higher difficulty levels.

15. Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising

I just went out and bought this game. I've only just turned it on and damn if you didn't recognize the game was made by Sakurai for anything but the main menu icons. It's almost exactly like Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I'm loving the title music as I sit here and type this.

Oh, and my dad has already stolen the free stand that came with it for his iPhone. Lmao

16. Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising

So uh, how is this game? First glance, it looks like a fast paced hack n' shoot on rails which I can keep in my pocket.