1. Default So I tried out the live support ban appeal

They apparently do them on wednesdays from 2-4 PST
    I had to use the other category in which a GM forwarded me to the ban/hacks section.

Once I got in contact with them they unbanned me instantly... 3 months of waiting when a GM just instantly unbans you

Need a favor? Bring me a cookie!

[05:10 PM] david l ***: I read that tickets dealing with bans were being dealt with at this time. Is this the case currently?

[05:11 PM] GM Mosasho: Hello. How can I help you today?

[05:12 PM] david l ***: I'm trying to get some answer to this ticket thats been open for nearly 3 months already

[05:13 PM] GM Mosasho: May I have the ticket number?

[05:13 PM] david l ***: 1850589

[05:15 PM] GM Mosasho: I see this is a ticket regarding your ban.

[05:15 PM] david l ***: yep on the day it happened

[05:15 PM] GM Mosasho: I shall transfer you to our ban/hack queue now. A GM will be assisting you with your issue shortly. Please wait patiently while our GM is assisting other players.

[05:15 PM] david l ***: thanks

[06:15 PM] GM Panthiro: Thank you for choosing Live Chat! How can I help you today?

[06:16 PM] david l ***: hello I've got a ticket that hasn't been answered in a few months

[06:16 PM] GM Panthiro: I'm sorry to hear that your ticket has not been answered yet.

[06:17 PM] GM Panthiro: Can you please provide me a quick summary of your issue?

[06:17 PM] david l ***: I believe GM Mosasho has redirected me here

[06:18 PM] david l ***: Quite simply I was training on my xenon in strong hold drill hall 2 when I was disconnected. I tried to log back in and I received a notification that I was banned.

[06:18 PM] david l ***: almost 3 months later here I am now

[06:19 PM] GM Panthiro: Give me a moment while I review your account.

[06:22 PM] GM Panthiro: After reviewing your account, please be informed that your account was banned after being found involved in suspicious activities. However, I have decided to release your account as benefit of the doubt. Please remember that all users are required to play by the rules. Your account will continue to be monitored. If any suspicious activities are found again, certain restrictions may be placed on your account. You may review our Terms of Use at http://www.nexon.net/legal/terms-of-use/.

[06:22 PM] GM Panthiro: Your account has now been unbanned.

[06:23 PM] GM Panthiro: I will now let you get back to enjoying the game if you don't have any further questions.

[06:23 PM] david l ***: so it was that simple eh

[06:23 PM] GM Panthiro: I did have to investigate!

[06:23 PM] GM Panthiro: XD

[06:23 PM] david l ***: lol

[06:23 PM] david l ***: all those events i missed out on makes me want to cry =(

[06:24 PM] david l ***: Well I do appreciate your help

[06:24 PM] GM Panthiro: No problem, take care!

[06:24 PM] GM Panthiro: Thanks for chatting with me! Happy Gaming! We ask that you participate in our survey that you will receive to your email shortly.

2. Default Re: So I tried out the live support ban appeal

I feel like this is a victory more for southperry no longer needing to read your incessant whining than for you, but yay, maybe chameleonic or w/e his name is should get in on this too

3. Default Re: So I tried out the live support ban appeal

Weren't you banned for training your Xenon with the whole "alt-tab out of the game during Beam Dance so it keeps going" people? Or was that another user who posted their Xenon ban here?

4. Default Re: So I tried out the live support ban appeal

nah I was killing stuff and moving around to get loot

5. Default Re: So I tried out the live support ban appeal

How do you get to the Live Support Ban appeal? My friend needs to try this out.

6. Default Re: So I tried out the live support ban appeal

So far this seems to be as much a coin toss as the normal ban appeal, just via live chat now

7. Default Re: So I tried out the live support ban appeal

lucky you, I got politely told to gtfo after queuing up for over 2 hours.

8. Neutron Bi Male
    IGN: Aversa
    Server: Fleta
    Level: ---
    Job: I Break Wind
    Guild: Noxus
    Alliance: SWAG(filler name)
    canada

Default Re: So I tried out the live support ban appeal

Someone's in a good mood

9. Default Re: So I tried out the live support ban appeal

It took him 3 mins to investigate this guy's account and determine benefit of doubt could apply on him after not answering his ticket for 3 months. Anyone else thinking it might be a good idea to totally discard the ticket system and fully expand this live support one?.

Well, I guess its better have them get away like this than to keep denying their faults and not solving anything for the players.

10. Default Re: So I tried out the live support ban appeal

As far as I know they currently do ban appeals on wednesdays at 2-4 PST. Since the topic for ban appeal seems buggy or something I'd use the "other" category to get a gm to transfer you to the right department.

11. Default Re: So I tried out the live support ban appeal

Lets not open that can of worms, shall we?