Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Pirates hopes are coming! Pirate hero?

I really really REALLY hope you were being sarcastic with saying you think its real.

2. Default Re: Pirates hopes are coming! Pirate hero?

check the *trollface*

3. Default Re: Pirates hopes are coming! Pirate hero?

I actually meant the thread starter.
    I saw the trollface dont worry haha.

I always quote people besides the thread starter if im saying something directly to someone.

4. Default Re: Pirates hopes are coming! Pirate hero?

I would just like to confirm that this is indeed fan made. You can just google translate the page and read the comments. At first, it'll seem like it's real, but farther on you can hear people saying "You should recommend this", " I hope the real one....", etc.

The water based thing is an amazing idea though. I hope they use a new weapon, instead of a sword...Every hero besides Aran has gotten a new weapon (Even Evan, he got a dragon). A cutlass is merely a sword, and a sword already in the game at that.

5. Default Re: Pirates hopes are coming! Pirate hero?

I didnt think the animations where bad..considering they are "fanmade" I like them. Water based Pirate hero is a A++ idea but knowing Nexon they wont.

Like everyone else said,
    Spoiler
    oh well..

6. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: CptManuel
    Server: Yellonde
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Insane
    Alliance: Resurgence
    venezuela

Default Re: Pirates hopes are coming! Pirate hero?

Ofc I was

7. Default Re: Pirates hopes are coming! Pirate hero?

While I won't disagree, I'd like to know exactly what makes them bad. Is it the choppiness? The color choice? OR something else altogether? How can they be improved?

8. Default Re: Pirates hopes are coming! Pirate hero?

TIL Haseo makes pirate hero fan art.
    They're just very choppy and disjointed, the edges are messed up on quite a few of them, and it just seems very unprofessional and poorly done. The sword seems not to be attached to the character at some times.

9. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

IGN: Promothian
    Server: Siel
    Job: Spiritmaster
    Guild: Siel_Seals
    Alliance: Aion
    suriname

Default Re: Pirates hopes are coming! Pirate hero?

blotchiness, lack of edges, shakyness ( in one of them you can see the border jumping around ) not enough frames between each motion in certain ones, it doesn't have a coherent flow to it. you'll notice all skills in MS have a flow to their animation. also there is a lack of detail and the character was wearing some weird random set of mixed pieces instead of a certain level or new set. it was overall poorely done and obviously fake.

10. Default Re: Pirates hopes are coming! Pirate hero?

I dont see all the hate. I would love to have skills like that(better than most the ones we have now). A little cleaned up? Sure, but it wasnt THAT pomegranatety

11. Default Re: Pirates hopes are coming! Pirate hero?

No, it is pomegranate.

Spoiler

12. Default Re: Pirates hopes are coming! Pirate hero?

Loose, you too funny.