View Poll Results: Webcam hat match drawing?!

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes

14 100.00%
  • No.

0 0%
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Southperry Omok tournament!

How exactly are we going to do this cross-world? Make characters on each world? I could do that... maybe...

2. Default Re: Southperry Omok tournament!

Read the entire thread, at first it was like that but we decided it be better to just do khaini and have everyone make mules.(sorry didnt mean to come across stern, but reading all the spoilers covers almost everything)

Trying again :D

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/2380396

3. Default Re: Southperry Omok tournament!

Rebirthing is free enough not to need more and my account has premium service for months thanks to all the credit owed me from hackings and down time.

4. Default Re: Southperry Omok tournament!

Making an omok event not givin a fkkk. ofc im in. but if khainiwest is the final boss of the tornament no one is going to win. Moldyvort/khaini

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Southperry Omok tournament!

I'm in. So hard to find people willing to play Omak in Zenith. I think the last time I had a match we were waiting for CHT timer.

I'll post an ign when I get around to making a character in Khania. Dunno when I can since my desktop suddenly stopped working today.

I'll need additional time for moves if I have to play on my laptop since it has 1minute lag spikes I can "play" maple on a toaster!

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Southperry Omok tournament!

brought down again.

and GG, i'm in, getting my ass whupped sooo hard.

7. Default Re: Southperry Omok tournament!

Wow we have a grand total of 10 people 80 people looked at the thread last night and NONE of them could follow instructions.

FKIN EXPECTED

I'll smega in bera and scania later today, maybe windia

8. Default Re: Southperry Omok tournament!

Your original post still says "mules in every server" under "how it works," and also "list of their IGN's" under "format."

9. Default Re: Southperry Omok tournament!

I did some more elaborating to make it a little more clear.

10. Default Re: Southperry Omok tournament!

@KhainiWest what does "You will play 6 rounds essentially. 1 set of 2/3 will be played with one player starting out first." mean?

11. Default Re: Southperry Omok tournament!

Locked vs khainiwest

Locked opens omok
    -play 2/3 wins

Khainiwest opens omok
    Plays 2/3 wins

12. Default Re: Southperry Omok tournament!

What if
    Locked wins first 2 games out of 3. Then you set your board up and win 2 games out of 3. The case of a tie would be 2 wins on me and 2 wins on you. Who would go first in your scenario?

13. Default Re: Southperry Omok tournament!

Then you'd pay another set of 6 until someone wins 4/6. Essentially you have to beat the first 2/3 and win the second 2/3.

14. Default Re: Southperry Omok tournament!

There are better and more efficient ways of doing it. If the complaint is people want a fair shot at being first then you can impose different solutions.

1. Play the game normally. Usually the loser ends up going first anyway, it can't be that bad honestly. Make it out of 5.
    2. Play the game one at a time. Player 1 sets up board and goes first for 1 game. Player 2 sets up board afterwards for 1 game. Player 1 then sets up board. This keeps going until you reach 3 wins out of 5.

15. Default Re: Southperry Omok tournament!

The problem is that being first or second changes your chances of winning, so it would be unfair for the player who does less matches as first.

16. Default Re: Southperry Omok tournament!

I know there are more efficient ways (my first idea was the first one you presented) but it's OMOK MAN WE WANT LOTS OF GAMES.

17. Default Re: Southperry Omok tournament!

You could play it (kind of) like Tennis.

Player 1 starts off. S/he starts for an entire set (Best out of 3, let's say). After the first set, Player 2 starts. Have to lead by 2 sets to win the match.

Though that could go on for a long time. I know there's an end point setup for Tennis in case it keeps rotating back and forth for the winner(therefore a stalemate), but I forget what that is.

18. Default Re: Southperry Omok tournament!

Don't forget to advertise via buddylist guys. I didn't get to smega this weekend because of drama but I'll try this friday. I'm hoping at least 30 people qq

19. Default Re: Southperry Omok tournament!

I have a mule and all but training level 13-16 kinda sucks cause Khaini's really laggy for me.

I might sign up.