Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: New Forum To Ignore...

There are forums I don't normally read, but I sometimes take a peek and see if anything interesting showed up. There are also topics I ignore for some time, but will go and read them a few days later.

2. Default Re: New Forum To Ignore...

Nothing stops you from putting them in exclude until you're interested in them and then taking them out to peak and putting it back on when you're done.

It's less effort than wading through them in What's New when you won't want them, and less effort than wading through each forum manually.

3. Default Re: New Forum To Ignore...

Okay seriously why does Blade & Soul have a forum now. It's not even out. Its existence is making the rest of that section look weird as pineapple.

4. Default Re: New Forum To Ignore...

concurring.

5. Default Re: New Forum To Ignore...

Good thing you have the ignore then, huh?

6. Default Re: New Forum To Ignore...

I don't like ignoring random forums, especially when I have a minor interest in the game. It just doesn't deserve a forum yet. THERE'S NOTHING TO DISCUSS ABOUT IT UNTIL IT CAN BE PLAYED.

Other solutions: remove the god damn "general" from gaming or shorten League of Legends to LoL because everyone calls it that anyway.

7. Default Re: New Forum To Ignore...

What everyone calls it and what a search engine will find mysteriously have little to no correlation.

There's plenty to discuss about a game before it can played, otherwise we'd never talk about KMS content before it gets to GMS.

8. Default Re: New Forum To Ignore...

That's not true at all.

9. Default Re: New Forum To Ignore...

Please, then, for the love of god make a new category for MMOs. This seems like it will be a continuing trend anyway.

10. Default Re: New Forum To Ignore...

Now that I'll consider.

11. Default Re: New Forum To Ignore...

Thank you, that looks soooo much better. I don't even notice the added length, surprisingly.

12. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Default Re: New Forum To Ignore...

Off topic:
    Sarah was "arguing" with Eos. Sarah's title is "Argues with morons". Ergo, Eos is a moron. :D (inb4 I incur Eos's calm wrath)

On topic:
    In regards to the new posts discussion earlier.... that's what makes my life so easy. My SP link is a direct link to new posts. I pretty much never visit the main forum page, but when I do I prefer dos equis I like to see a nice organization to the listing. It's not particularly difficult to get used to re-ordering... so long as it makes sense. In fact, it makes it much more friendly to new users if they want a specific section. They can scroll straight down to what they need if it's in alphabetical order as opposed to by-traffic order (because they wouldn't know what gets more traffic if they're new).

More to say, but gots stuff to do.

13. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Just a heads up, but there's a minor grammatical error in

Should be "no one sees it."

14. Default Re: New Forum To Ignore...

More like pleaing.

15. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

I was joking :D

And also it's why "arguing" is presented with quotes. It's pretty obvious to me that the previous posts between you and Eos don't constitute an argument. I just felt like making a joke along your user title. Hence the need to call it "arguing".

Back to topic:
    Thanks for the continual improvements Eos. It's nice to see you actively working on stuff for SP despite all of the other websites you own. Normally I'd get worried that your time would be too heavily divided, but you've shown us otherwise.

16. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Just bumping up this old thread to say if it is in alphabetical order, "Shenanigans" should be before "The Speakeasy," even if you don't count the The.

17. Default Re: New Forum To Ignore...

Maybe we're dyslexic.