Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Asiasoft's definition of "permanent".

Wow, the brazen scammers!
    I bet they even deleted the posts in their forums where people posted screenshots of the old notice.

2. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I logged in to MS for 6 days just to do that quest. Looks like I won't be logging in anymore.

3. Default Re: Asiasoft's definition of "permanent".

Wow..that's just immoral period. They should be making those pink beans permanent >_>;

-adds to list-

4. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: Ngame989
    Server: Windia
    Level: 217
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Premiere
    Alliance: Ambition
    usa

Even better; an employee responded and THEN they deleted the thread. Don't know what he/she said, just that there's a thread on the Tracker and it leads to the main forum page. Next up: dissenters found in Mexico with axes in their heads.

5. Default Re: Asiasoft's definition of "permanent".

DW Buddy. The Justice event (provided Nexon doesnt change it) lasts for a LOOOOOOOOONG time. The Justice shop sells these chairs for 30 coins and they don't expire.

Did I mention the Justice shop is out for a long time? Like...3 months.

6. Default Re: Asiasoft's definition of "permanent".

"
    Sorry, guys. We received inaccurate information thus the event information notice incorrectly reflected the eighth day prize. I understand a 30-day Pink Bean chair is not as exciting as a permanent one.

We definitely could have handled this better and I apologize that it seemed like we tried to change it under your nose. The notice now notes we made a change to it and going forward we will do our best to provide the most accurate information. Thanks again."
    -Hime

http://maplestory.nexon.net/Communit...ge4%26nxid%3D6

7. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Seriously?

The one time i click on a thread thinking 'well at least gMS didn't have to deal with this...'

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Yeah, 'cause it would cost oh so much to own up to our mistake and make the chairs perma. Manufacturing permanent pixels is so much more expensive than 30-day ones!

9. Default Re: Asiasoft's definition of "permanent".

Sorry. All I got out of that was

"Hey guys! We don't make our own game, we just give pomegranatety excuses for why it doesn't work. We had NO idea what this patch had in it, so our bad."

If you want to see something just as funny, read this.

Hime knows FUCK. ALL. about the goddamn game/the community.

10. Default Re: Asiasoft's definition of "permanent".

It was obvious it wouldn't be permanent if it was only temporary in kMS's Union patch.

11. Default Re: Asiasoft's definition of "permanent".

Of course it would. See what you don't understand, to fix something like this, they'd have to turn off the power in the entire building, then once the power is restored, go in, hopefully not causing the server to catch fire, trust me it's happened, and chang that 30 to infinity. Infinity is a big number, and it might cause further errors such as horntail becoming an NPC, while some characters get wiped by trying to click the maple admin who vanishes and reappears in a different array everytime it's attempted to be clicked. Not to mention the autobans from having any number associated with 2, 245 94 and 10 in any stats of the players gears.

12. Default Re: Asiasoft's definition of "permanent".

You can also buy it from the Special Shop in Temple of Time :)

13. Default Re: Asiasoft's definition of "permanent".

Not if your Nexon America i guess.

If they just said Pink bean chair then fair enough. But i don't see how you can accidentally add the word Permanent in front of it.

14. Default Re: Asiasoft's definition of "permanent".

By being misinformed, and ignorant to their own game? They f'uck up all the time.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

KMS =/= GMS

16. Default Re: Asiasoft's definition of "permanent".

Haha.

17. Default Re: Asiasoft's definition of "permanent".

This. They've stated before that kms and gms are different. We all know they get the lion's share of their content by directly copying kms, but not all of kms's changes make it to gms. We still have lhc with party play bonus exp, while kms hasn't had it for a long time. So, just because kms got a timed chair, didn't mean that we were going to get one as well. They specifically wrote permanent on their notes and the in game event tab didn't show that the chair would be timed either. There was no reason for anyone to doubt our chair was going to be permanent.

18. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

After Himes saying they couldnt make the chairs permanent, I love the response on page 6 by AKradian, where he says " Why can't you offer a Permanent Pink Bean Chair?
    It costs too much to manufacture? You've run out of Pink Bean Leather? " That actually made me laugh out loud.

19. Default Re: Asiasoft's definition of "permanent".

Yeah except for that Time-Limited tag on it.

20. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

http://maplestory.nexon.net/Communit...032%26nxid%3D6
    She is admitting it? Derpity derp. Or am I reading this wrong, probably the latter, someone correct me.