1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

OR I can resell it for up to 1.5m in my server. (small profit if you use the 1:4 NX to meso conversion)

Either way, still symbolic in a way.

2. Default

Can I ask a question?

Why are 30% Crossbow scrolls raising in price when they were worth like 300k some months ago?

3. Default

I imagine that they were affected by the increase in bow scrolls demand due to Blue Metus dropping from the box event, so people also increased the price of crossbow scrolls.

pineapple people.

4. Harrisonized

LoLoLOL. You can't count it that way because when you try converting back... you lose the 10% tax. Which equates to 0 profit.

The only way you profit off that is if you resell in MTS for 400 (which is 540) and hope someone buys it, and really the only way you can truly profit off <100 profit deals is if you do that on a large scale (such as at night someone might dump in 10+ glove atk 60%s for 1200 ea) and then you reset it at 1272 ea making yourself a 720 nx profit when you wake up in the morning.
    I don't see how Bows will increase the Crossbow scroll prices. That's like saying Spears will increase the Sword Scroll prices...

~~~~~

If we're counting lesser deals now:
    Spoiler

Haven't gotten anything good lately. I missed a 19dex sauna for 221 and haven't seen another since.
    Last edited by Harrisonized; 2009-03-01 at 02:36 PM.

5. Default

Well that was the only thing that came to mind when I was searching through the FM a few days ago. I can't really thing of any other reason why Crossbow prices would increase besides people who think: "Hey Bow prices are increasing, Crossbow price must be increasing too."

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    California

Lets just say that xbow att 30%'s just gone out of whack lately in Khaini. Probably merchanters.....but w/e

Either way, I'm not going to resell on MTS.

7. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

This is one of those kind of deals I always saw and wished I could make, and then of course finally DO make when Naricains have deflated a lot. But it was still a nice profit~

8. Default

Got this for 50 million mesos.

9. Default

I dont have any screenshots! But i did get a lv 88 overall for mage for 2.5m mesos that had 11 int and 8 slots.
    lv 90 gloves that has 5 int and 3 luck for 2.5m also.
    3 int lv 90 earrings for 900k!

I think those are my best ones n-n

10. Harrisonized

Oh wow...
    Did you ask which gach it came from?

11. Default

I bought a 117 attack 3 DEX White Neschere in Bera for 140m.. I'd just like to know if it was the right price for a crossbow like that. I hope so, I got ripped off so many times I can't remember..

12. Harrisonized

Think of it this way. You didn't get completely ripped off as you'd have something decent to use until you replace it.

With our ever changing economy, you never know whether or not the bow will increase past what you bought it for when you decide to get rid of it.

13. Default

Heh, since I'm not rich, I think that will be my main Crossbow for a while..

14. Harrisonized

Missed.
    And I waited so long for one of these to happen too.

Alas, victory is mine
    Last edited by Harrisonized; 2009-03-02 at 06:39 PM.

15. Neutron
    IGN: ColdKnuckle
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 98
    Job: Lolauder
    Guild: ALittleCrew
    Alliance: NAR

Impressive. Ive never even seen one of those before

16. Default

I feel sorry for the guy who sold it, but heh. Nice luck.

17. Harrisonized

I'm not sure if this was good or not but my guild said it was, so I just got it.
    Spoiler

18. Default

It's henesys gach.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I think it is.

I believe a Fairfrozen of that quality hovers around 70-80m. I could be wrong, and it's really in the 100m+ area.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon
    California

That's actually pretty good.

If I got that and sell it in my server (Khaini).......yeah I just made myself a massive meso profit right there.
    Last edited by WillDaSnail; 2009-03-02 at 10:35 PM.