Page 1 of 116 1231151101 ... LastLast
  1. Default Post your games!

Have a fun game? Post it here! Want to show us how noob your randoms were, post it here! This can be the official screenshot thread for posting your games. It's nice to have our own forum now, isn't it?

Carrying with Graves is extremely satisfying. :P

2. Default Re: Post your games!

My addidtion to the list
    Happened today

3. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Post your games!

My first win in months god dammit. /exageration

Actually first win on my main in weeks.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Played in an unofficial in-house tourney that some peeps within the LoL community there organized for us players in my university tonight. 4-1 so far for our team!

Tonight's games:

- Jungle Cho'Gath: 3-1

- Jungle Udyr: 1-0

Spoiler
    Last edited by WillDaSnail; 2012-03-22 at 01:38 AM.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    California

Exceeded bandwidth limit for previous post (^), hence the double post.

Last game of the night

6. Default Re: Post your games!

Super Triple Wriggle Baron Rush Special OP!

We were going to just do w/e and have fun. Unfortunately, Lulu went mid against Morde, so we were scrambling to stay in the game.

Also, Nunu was pretty bad.

Also also, it was really awesome for me personally because the only person that could even do serious damage to me from far range was Ezreal, so I pretty much had free reign to kite them whenever I pleased.

Spoiler

7. Default Re: Post your games!

yo guy so i herd u guy told me to play some real games, guy. I need to get better at last hitting, but damn the people on my team, lol....

afk co-op games for rest of life

8. Default Re: Post your games!

hmmm.. don't think I've ever seen a game carried that hard and result in a loss. The last time that happened was when I was in a Bot game trying to figure out how to use Nasus and I went something like 15/10/23.

9. Default Re: Post your games!

My team wouldn't ward yet would wander off on their own, sigh. I should have gone Thornmail -> GA after getting my spellvamp items as well.

Being an underused champ has its benefits at least. People kept stacking armour in laning phase, lol.

10. Default Re: Post your games!

I like Lulu. But she seems fun hard to really learn how to be good with. Learning what situation to target your ally or your enemy, cooldown management, tagging with pix to extend skillshot range, etc.

11. Default Re: Post your games!

Probably my best support Karma game to date

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    California

Sorry no SS but this is what happened tonight:

> Lost a tourney game, and it was a rematch against a strong team that was relatively even this time around. 6/2/7 jungle Cho
    > Lost another tourney game, and my team's now out of the tourney (FML). We will likely take 3rd place. That game saw the opposing team go personal on me and ban jungle Cho LOL. Apparently they are scared ****less about my jungle Cho. Yet they don't know my full lineup of jungle champs I could bust out....played Soraka support and went 0/5/17 for the close loss.
    > Played with Kaj and friends, lost that game simply because we fked up too hard
    > Played again with Kaj and friends, played Skarner and after Kaj and Lord switched off mid to top and top to mid respectively, we went to town on them. 3/0/9 jangle Skarnersssss.
    > Feelsgoodman.jpg

13. Default Re: Post your games!

Had a rare game of Fizz on normal blind SR. Stupid idea, but it was a last minute decision due to champ select shenanigans.

Basically, everyone, including me, underestimated his damage. FB'd Karthus, killed Sejuani while she was tending the lane in his absence. Switched it up with Katarina and destroyed Wukong. Snowballed out of control. Sucks that I had to back every time I killed a guy or two though >_>

Spoiler

14. Default Re: Post your games!

Spoiler

I don't usually play a lot of Ali support since he really requires a good ad to follow up on, but that's what the Sivir wanted. We did early invade at level one gimping the enemy Yi and drawing first blood on Kass. Then stopped him from taking our blue in retaliation. Overall one of the most fun support games I've had in a while and an excellent team too. I think they may have been a 2-4 man premade though so that makes sense.

15. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

Forgot how fun Tristana is. Between myself, Lee Sin, and Gragas nobody was getting near me in team fights.

16. Default Re: Post your games!

Game with some SPers :D Lulu is fun as AP.

17. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

First time Miss Fortune that game. I had some funny ults on Ashe lol (AHHH I GOTTA RUN AWAY....aw crap I died).

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    California

Played with RiotRara tonight. Unfortunately, both games I played with her were losses (with the 2nd game, ARAB, being a lopsided loss), but it was fun!

Normals

ARAB

19. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

Was the last to pick on my team. Needed a tank/initiator. Needed a support. Totally played "support" Maokai for the 2nd time.
    Spoiler