IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Default Re: Post your games!

You're almost there! If you had more gold, you could throw in RoA to boost his damage output significantly (RoA gives lots of mana) as well as make him tankier (RoA also gives lots of HP).

Another tip: If the situation requires it (ex: enemy team is CC heavy), you can switch out Sorcerer's Boots for Mercury Treads. Also, I usually keep Tear of the Goddess as an item itself until the very end and upgrade it to an AA staff when I'm done with building the rest of my items (Sorc Boots or Merc Treads, RoA, WotA, FH, BV). When the time comes to upgrade your Tear, you should be at the point where your Tear is nearly (or fully) stacked because you'll be spamming skills all day every day!

2. Default Re: Post your games!

Oh boy. This evening, I decide that before this rotation is over, I wanna play one PvP game as jungle Nocturne. Well, some scrub already took Nocturne through insta-lock. I then decide to play one of my AP mid champs until we have a Karthus, I believe, who really wants mid. I was about to play Ahri up top until someone says we need a tank. After going around in circles, I ultimately decide on Leona. I've been practicing her in bot games mostly and I'm nervous, because I suck at last hitting and wasn't sure how well I could pull through as her against actual players. Well...

Yep. First blood, two double kills, and used my wards like a boss to easily thwart attempted ganks and counter them because we prepared for them. I was top with Swain, and I wind up tying for first on my team in terms of kills. Didn't screenshot the victory screen properly, because I decide to play another game with that Swain.

Not as good of a game. Me and Swain were just really out of it at first against Yi and Shyv up top. By the end, I did some really good work warding and use of my stuns that helped us win this game. Not entirely bad. Also, it was kinda 5v4...

I still kinda suck at last hitting, but the way I've been playing Leona has been working so far.

3. Default Re: Post your games!

Leona's not the best at last hitting, doesn't need to either. She excels in locking down targets and Eclipse gives her a lot of tankiness.

4. Default Re: Post your games!

So this happened....

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

I'm actually not sure which team is more trolly.

6. Default Re: Post your games!

Good game. Cait's a really obnoxious character to fight in mid, but I did a really good job of keeping her from my turret. She actually got me twice once she got her ult, and I was afraid that I hadn't been doing a good job- but after keeping my patience, I land a kill- then help top for a bit. I scored a couple of double kills, and overall did really well this game by the end.

Why. I was doing so well in mid, too- getting 3 fairly easy kills on MF just being being patient, harassing, and using my combo. I need to think up what exactly went really wrong here: Yi getting incredibly fed was obviously. Seriously, by end game, Malphite and Trynd try to take him down and I try to see if I can keep him at bay a little, then holy crap- so much damage, so I try to dash away with my ult; and two more hits and I'm dead. Hm, I believe Trynd decided to jungle at the beginning of the game- and our guy down bot gave Yi an easy first blood. Bot did pretty badly, too- if I recall right; and they got to push and get easy kills too.

7. Default Re: Post your games!

Why am I so amazing with Ryze? :D

8. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

Might help that you're the only one that has a decent item build. Seriously, when I was at that level, I at least knew guides existed and actually used them too...

9. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

Loving him.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Get FH, go dunk more people.

11. Default Re: Post your games!

So this happened as well...

12. Default Re: Post your games!

Oh god, what... what happened? Also lol @ your teams item build and choice of Summoner Skills.

13. Default Re: Post your games!

Spoiler

How?!

Dat Jax is the reason why.

14. Default Re: Post your games!

A group of us have been doing a few troll games where we invite one of our friends into the game and then copy them completely without them knowing. In this case it was Kairys. ....He wasn't amused.

15. Default Re: Post your games!

Haha, nice.

Spoiler

16. Default Re: Post your games!

You were all AD and not one of them built a thornmail? lolwat
    Sion with double Deathcap and Void Staff? What.
    Madred's on Cait?
    >Alistar's build in general
    >GP's build in general

17. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Mobafire and leaguecraft don't count as decent item builds, usually :f3.

18. Water

IGN: FasterHarder
    Server: Dirgie
    Level: 85
    Job: HotSexyRedhead
    Guild: TeamRocket/Doggies

I disagree, yi and singed both had pretty decent standard builds. Knowing how to play is more important then having the right build. Build helps but knowing how the game works and how all the champ works and using it to your advantage makes a bigger impact.

19. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

Singed: Lets build a deathcap, It's obviously so important on me when we have an anivia on our team. Never mind that armour, they only have 2 glass ad carries, no biggie.

Yi: Lets get blown up in a second. I've plenty of resists cause of my w skill, who cares that it makes me stand still, doing nothing.

Builds are a huge part of how the game works. I dare you to win games itemless and you'll see how big of an impact they have.

20. Default Re: Post your games!

This post reminds me of that replay that was in top 10's a few weeks ago, had a doran ring only morgana win a game without ever buying or backing once.