IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Post your games!

Technically Nasus could easily 1 v 5 a team if he's fed enough.

2. Default Re: Post your games!

sion and veigar as well, but games dont last the time it would take to get like >1000 cs farmed onto q's or sions e. its rare enough to see someone with even 400 cs, at any skill level.

3. Default Re: Post your games!

Olaf, Yi, and Trynd are the only ones in this match I'd call hypercarries. They're all capable of devastating a team through their respective ults - Trynd being unkillable for 5 seconds, Yi for his cooldowns refreshing and being immune to slows, and Olaf for CC immunity and raw damage. Veigar is a nuke, his abilities outside of his ult don't do enough damage and are short enough range/slow enough that he can't quite devastate a team the same way. Skarner never really falls off so much as never puts out much damage to begin with (or rather, he does, but it's a bit harder to notice due to his lack of burst).

4. Default Re: Post your games!

I am always on the fence about Olaf. He definitely snowballs hard, but he definitely has a presence throughout the entire game, unlike Yi and Tryn who have virtually no presence until they get certain items. Veigar is an extremely dangerous late-game champ, and if you're against a competent Veigar, you do not want to draw the game out. If both the Veigar and the team is competent, Veigar should be able to easily instagib any one of your squishies, especially if farmed.

Skarner is strong in the sense that it's hard to shake him off. He is strong, but he has no burst and is heavily reliant on teammates to finish an enemy quickly. He always has a presence though because of his ultimate anyways.

I'm not talking about hyper-carry in the traditional sense of hyper-carry as a champ that can 1v5. Thanks for assuming. In the context of LoL, there are mini-hyper-carries that are heavily item reliant and can easily decimate teams with proper coordination.

5. Default Re: Post your games!

That's the reason I don't call Veigar a hyper carry - he CANT kill an entire team. He can nuke the pomegranate out of one person, then he's dead unless it's a long teamfight. Trynd, Yi, and Olaf can and will decimate an entire team - even if they die, they likely did enough damage that the remaining 4 people will clean things up easily. And that kindof is the definition of hyper carry, I don't really know what else we would assume.

Edit-
    Bots OP:

6. Default Re: Post your games!

His definition of hyper-carry was a character that could 1v5. No champion in LoL can successfully 1v5. Except maybe Yorick and Nasus (Yorick would be sort of a 2v5 anyways). My use of hyper-carry is like how you described Tryn, Yi, and Olaf; can wreck an entire team, and even if they die, they probably did enough to let your team finish them off.

7. Default Re: Post your games!

Yi actually can, if his damage is high enough - depending on his positioning early on, etc, his Alpha Strike can pick off squishies really quickly and in rapid succession, leaving him with the bruiser and tank to deal with, which he can probably tank completely with his heal, then proceed to shred.

Tryndamere is capable of it too, with enough lifesteal - as long as he can kill the main damage threats while his ult is up, he can fight a tank all day and be fine.

8. Default Re: Post your games!

Ashe doesn't really do that much deeps compared to other champions, and most can simply turn around and wreck her face if they pleased. Like any typical AD carry though, she can become scary if they're fed up the ass with AD items.

Also, Heimerdinger is far from useless, even though he's generally not desired in the average team comp. This particular one however didn't get the one item that makes him very scary though.

9. Default Re: Post your games!

then you are misusing the term, because it IS a term from dota that means exactly what i think it means.

10. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

This is false a team of Ashe and Janna could kite him until he dies, before he even lays a finger on any of them.

11. Default Re: Post your games!

A carry that can 1v5 in DotA?
    Nice joke you got there, that is not true. Even the hardest carry in the game can not 1v5.
    Just wanted to clear up that misconception.

12. Default Re: Post your games!

Started off bot with an AP nunu(?) who proceeded to get utterly raped by Maokai and Poppy. By like the 8 minute mark it was 0/4 nunu and I was 2/4. After that point he just left me bot and went top instead leaving me 2v1. Which...was perfectly fine since I did insanely well without that idiot nunu. Ended up coming back for like 14/6. After that it was an extremely back and forth battle. Lack of real cooperation between our team and them buying multiple thornmails, a randuin's, and frozen heart, kind of screwed Trynda and I over, the only 2 people who actually did damage on our team, but eventually we picked them off and won one of the most annoyingly fun games ever. That TF was pretty terrible too.

Oh and by the way that trynda build was what he bought right as we were about to win.

13. Default Re: Post your games!

More Skarner.

(We started this match with Kog AFK, didn't return til Hecarim was nearly lv 6). Somehow got first blood in top (Vayne died to myself and Cho). Managed to be worth basically nothing to their team while constantly taking objectives (we got every dragon, Baron once, and they never stole a buff from our jungle [I stole a few from theirs]). Cho's tankiness gave me the freedom to split push during teamfights after a kill or two, resulting in 4 turrets and an Inhibitor killed by me. Won the game by tanking nexus towers and enemy team with GA active, enemy team fousing me for some reason, my team ripping them a new one while my GA activated, then me coming back and soloing their Nexus while they ran to fountain to heal.

Fun game. I love having no enemy jungler when my top lane is competent enough to 1v2.

14. Default Re: Post your games!

Because it only has that one definition. While there may not be hyper-carries as the definition calls them, compared to other carries and champions we do have at least pseudo-hyper-carries. And as Unleashing pointed out, you clearly used the term wrong anyways?

@y0y0y0y0shi0
    Madred's..... e-e Otherwise k.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Chinchilla 2nd Ranked game

Didn't go so well for us; we got outplayed. The Kog penta at the end pretty much was the "dagger in the heart" moment for us.

16. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

New_Jersey

Needs moar Kaj.

17. Water

IGN: FasterHarder
    Server: Dirgie
    Level: 85
    Job: HotSexyRedhead
    Guild: TeamRocket/Doggies

So I decide to invite my friend polo to a game of League.

Polo goes vayne and I support him as Alistar.
    Blanix goes top gp
    our randoms go Jungle shyvana who actually ganks a lot and gets bot FB and a viktor who cant aim.

They got yi ashe bot, jungle mundo who camps top and mid but never comps bot.

Kennen is their mid

After polo and I destroy bot, I start to roam a little, Yi starts to roam a lot leaving poor denied ashe to fend for herself.

almost everyone has to camp gp who beating a lee sin who cant land his skills. We have 2 team fights with vayne and only lose viktor both times and 1 fight without vayne and lose no one. we get every dragon as well. I feel sad that polo and I werent worth ganking early game.

18. Default Re: Post your games!

Played a game with Brodyr and totally wrecked the other team, this being my second game, the first one being a bot game. Brodyr rawks. Only problem was jax and his dumb stun, but it was all good. Forgot to take a ss though. :P

19. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Yay, another win for Chinchilla!

2 more games until we're safe.

Also, chat disconnections OP. >_>

20. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

New_Jersey

Nice! Only complaint I have is the lack of armor against their team compared to your amount of magic resis, unless that Anivia was a threat.