IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Post your games!

Actually took 2 tries, but once again in Gold 1! Now my the long LP climb to Plat seems so close!

2. Default Re: Post your games!

I hate Gold ELO. From positive KDA to negative KDA. Xin was horribly toxic. Went full retard saving a 2/8/8 Kayle who got caught three times.

I'm probably just bad. At least my MMR is still a couple divisions higher...

3. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

In case anyone was wondering if Cho mid still works, yes it does. I was rusty enough to be sloppy and let Hec kill me in two ganks though

4. Default Re: Post your games!

Anything can work. I won with top lane Mordekaiser last night in Plat 1! :)

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

Nasus is a god. I could 1v2 Twitch (from ambush) + any other member at 20min and ended with most damage on my team. I know it's a free lane vs Singed but this felt damned good.

Dat 99 LP tho

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

... again. 3rd times the charm right?

7. Default Re: Post your games!

-once you transition into the mid game, what you want to buy immediately is mobility boots in order to increase the amount of global pressure you can put on. Since you're not to going to be CSing, mobos speed boost is always up, meaning you will be able to put down wards faster and roam more efficiently. mid game is all about map control and rotations, so naturally as a support, you want to optimize your ability/team's ability to do so.
    -for melee supports such as leona, you want to play very aggressively as a ranged support until they hit a certain level, as you have the advantage of being ranged. For leona for example. you have the ability to q-harass her easily until around level 3, where her all-in potential greatly outweighs your ranged advantage + ability to poke. So, if you try to q her at lv 3 and stand a bit too close to her, she has the ability to jump on you with e->w->q combo and force an all in. Sona is not very strong in all-in scenarios pre-6, so you wil most likely lose the trade or die.
    -swap out your yellow trinket for a red trinket when you get a sightstone, as sightstone will provide you with enough wards to diminish the need for a yellow trinket
    -you should understand major spots to ward (i.e buffs and baron), and when to ward them. for example, if dragon spawns in 5 minutes, you don't want to spend time warding to control the area.
    -when you buy items, think about how it will work with relation to your team and the enemy team. If your enemy team has lots of magic AoE damage, you want to opt towards a locket at your big mid-game item. If the enemy team has a strong ability to lock down and focus 1 target, you want to opt towards crucible. if your team is lacking in the disengage category, you want to opt for a talisman.
    -same logic with items applies to summoners. exhaust is useless if you're facing a team with no-dive potential, since if you want to be in range to exhaust someone, you will have to walk up to them, which puts you at a heavy risk of taking unecceary damage. heal if there's nothing better to go, and ignite if no one else in your team has ignite and you're facing someone with heavy sustain like mundo, or if you want to simply dominate your lane.
    -time summoners and ultimates in lane with respect to masteries and runes (i.e supports and ryze have 4.5 min flash cooldown, while everyone else usually have 5). knowing what abilities your enemy has is very important, as it tells you if they have the advantage on you in terms of CD's or not, which tells if you need to play safe or aggressively. it also tells your jungler how vulnerable your opponents are, which cues them if their odds of pulling off a successful gank is higher or not (an opponent with no flash is easier to gank than an opponent without one).

8. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...76228/37159474

Apparently support Pantheon is a thing. Stupid teemos

9. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

So I made it back to Gold I after winning 8/9 my last games.

Amazingly, this game was my final game in series and we managed to pull through despite having no ADC (except Yi) and them forcing me to play mid.

10. Default Re: Post your games!

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...participant=10

I cannot believe my team managed to get 3 amazing teamfights in a row and recover this game. Ashe Arrow > Malph Ult > Zyra ult against a team that doesn't learn not to clump/funnel into a jungle path haha.

Also lol'd that I placed basically 3x the wards of anyone else in the game, including the Braum, who had a sightstone at 15mins and upgraded it at 21 (he placed a grand total of 8 wards o.O)

11. Default Re: Post your games!

Spoiler

I don't know if my normal MMR is high or if theirs is low but this makes me feel better about myself.

12. Electron Bi Female
    IGN: anoguchii
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 217
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Edict
    Alliance: Foundation
    Farm: Hope Chapel
    usa

13. Default Re: Post your games!

Slowly nearing the 1500 mark for total ARAMs...last benchmark was 1250.

14. Default Re: Post your games!

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...9?tab=overview

It was 4v5 a large portion of the game, and we were behind in gold a lot. We still managed to win despite their yasuo being really strong. He was hard to deal with in lane (he was Diamond 1 ;-;), but in team fights me and Riven were able to dispose of Caitlyn/the rest of his team quickly. We then started skirmishing a lot in sloppy little fights where they couldn't coordinate knockups, and we were able to win that way.

15. Default Re: Post your games!

Yay, even W:L in ranked!