IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default What was that quest...?

I could swear I only went to complete "Remembering first loves" quest of the day, but when I clicked Cassandra, I think she asked me to choose between 2 x Accessory for att 15%, Chaos Zhelm and something else. I closed the window to make space for czhelm, but when I clicked again I couldn't find the quest anymore....

Did I miss out on some random price that was so poorly designed that you aren't allowed to make space?

2. Default Re: What was that quest...?

I've had that appear twice already to me, the first time I actually read through the text and from what I recall it was not about actually getting the items. I don't remember what the text said exactly though.

3. Default Re: What was that quest...?

She basically says "Are you kidding? You didn't do nearly enough to earn that!"

After that the Day 1 quest should pop up and give you your Love Struck title.

4. Default Re: What was that quest...?

Fairly sure it only said 2 15% atk accessory scrolls or 2 15% Matk for day 5.

5. Default Re: What was that quest...?

That’s just a dialogue that pops up occasionally and Cassandra tries to be a troll. It’s pointless, nothing significant happens whatever you pick.

6. Default Re: What was that quest...?

Yeah, she just asks you something about what you'd call a Chief something something.

The "correct" answer is Chili, but either way you get the exp prize and such.

It was like a weird Pop Quiz.