Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
  1. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

pretty salty today ... I keep destroying my lane extremely hard and roam to try and put my bot lane ahead but somehow they always feed with the lead i've given them... maybe it's just a bad day but man it feels worse than losing a 5v4 because i essentially took their mid laner out of the game..

2. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Live maintenance is probably one of the worst ideas ever.

3. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

I'm really tired of these nightly server crashes, or whatever is going on. It happens at the only time of day I can play, due to my work schedule. There's no way I'm getting to gold this season if this keeps up.

4. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Really hate how most threads I read on Reddit now are:

"Any tips on getting to Gold?"
    "What champions are best for carrying?"
    "I'm on a huge loss streak and want Gold."
    "I'm stuck in Silver"
    "My team this, my team that"

or other variations of being frustrated with not climbing fast enough for season rewards.

Just. f'ucking. play. 51%+ win ratio = steady climbing over time. Not rocket science.

You had an entire year. Haul ass a lot earlier next time because Ranked is now crowded and probably more rampant with ELO boosters.

5. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

i dont get people's item builds sometimes.

Tanky Jarvan basically sat on us damage dealers soloing us, ashe and ahri don't buy and penetration, ashe sold her lifesteal so she could buy trinity force and maw??????? wth

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...52715/37159474

I really hate Poppy... at lvl1 her Q does 2x the damage of mine because of her completely broken passive and if I stick around long enough to auto and activate mine it's even worse. She also managed to stun me out of my E+Q escape 3 times after I had already started moving. Our Xerath was amazing and I feel like pomegranate because I just couldn't make anything happen and this cost me my promo to Gold 1 after two dominating matches. 2nd game was lost because we forgot to ban Azir and someone on my team tried to play him as support. To be fair, the player was the problem not the champ but I can't help but hope that loss could have been prevented if he picked something he was more experienced with. Riot should just disable new champs from ranked for a week to save us the inexperienced players and bugged champion shenanigans.

7. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

If Poppy becomes a problem, maybe try ulting her then E-Qing out before she stuns you into your ulti's wall. I think the changes to Poppy's stun in general causes problems for Jarvan because if you ulti her, you're creating terrain for her to stun you (and the radius is so small that if she just charges you in ulti you're probably going to hit a wall). Poppy in general is a pain to deal with, because you have to really punish her in lane to keep her down. If she isn't far behind in items, she's probably still going to do well mid/late game.

Also, try picking Alistar vs Poppy. He's VERY great at countering her in team fights. The issue is he isn't useful during her ulti's duration, but if she ultis you, there's nothing she can do. You can also bully her out of lane and be more useful for your team.

8. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

The problem with ulting her is that she was always chasing down our Xerath so I'd be basically sealing him in a death ring with her, but it's definitely the right idea. I'd have loved to pick just about anything else against her, but she was last pick so there wasn't any hope of countering it. I'll definitely remember that for future reference though

9. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Yeah she is hard to deal with, but I think she will be getting reworked soon.... hopefully. Everyone hates her, and she isn't even fun to play.

10. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...49932/37159474

So I completely ruined my 80%+ win rate as Braum because I had 2 Lee's completely throw the game. The first one started off very well and we had it in the bag (check that 10k+ gold lead). Then he decided to not focus the late game Tristana in fights (I killed her solo in 3 team fights lol) or protect our fed Kog from the J4 wailing on him. We even come close to winning a team fight after they steal baron from him but he completely ignores my pings about the Trist reviving with GA. He made mistakes, but it's still irksome to lose a 5/4/21 game as Braum.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...64960/37159474

The next Lee was a complete pimento. He tells us in team select to lolking him. One of my teammates makes a comment about a bad jungler last game and even offers a skin to Lee if he does well. Of course, we start off with an easy fb at lvl1 on Zyra supp plus 2 sums burned on cait. Things are looking good. He then proceeds to die in every single lane before 13min and completely throw any lead we had and then some. He came down bot to gank with Luc and I below 50% hp with no summoners and the wave pushed against us. I pinged him away before he arrives in lane and he goes in full retard anyway. I ask him to listen to my pings next time since it just cost us 3 deaths to a losing lane, but he just tells me to shut up and not tell him what to do. This guy's ego is monumental. Nasus and I try to talk to him about the game afterwards and he does nothing but blame the loss on other people. Apparently, we asked for ganks all game despite never saying any such thing. In fact, Akali was the only one asking for ganks since Lee died to Brand twice and gave over doubles. I get when people are bad. I get that people make mistakes. I do not understand people so delusional that they refuse to accept that they made a mistake and that other people might actually be right once in a while. God help anyone on his team in the future.

PS. http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen.../NA1/216537545
    Is this build legit? I feel like he should be upgrading that Machete... but then again I don't play Lee.

11. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

No. Some of his builds are bad.

First of all, Lee doesn't need Feral Flare. He doesn't have really luxury in teamfights to proc his passive to even use the attack speed. He's usually just ADC peel bot 2.0 come late-game unless he can get some mad Insec kicks. He doesn't even have problems speed clearing the jungle.

Second of all, he obviously has no clue what the passive is in going from Machete to Lizard Elder or Golem if the tenacity is needed. He lost so much gold from conservation stacks over time.

12. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

That's pretty much what I figured. He actually did make 1 beautiful Insec kick on their fed Brand to knock him over the wall into our base, but that was literally the only good play he made all game and far, far too late to make a difference.

13. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

If it's very late game, it's acceptable to sell your jungle item to replace it with actual combat stats (more armor, Thornmail, Locket, etc)

Also, I forgot they removed Tenacity from Golem a few patches ago. RIP.

Either way, still bad. He actually would have had more gold if he got the jungle stone in the first place because it's an "invest money to make more money" deal.

14. Default

That feeling when your jungler feeds your enemy top laner three deaths because he has no defensive stats whatsoever and is ready to go in a fourth time because now he has built a negatron cloak. That feeling when you went all in twice because the first time you associated it to the enemy being lucky and the second time you actually looked at your jungler's itemization and realized that he is just continuing to build exclusively attack items.

15. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Dear god. The end of season ranked grind is one of the worst experiences I've ever had in LoL. Ever since Saturday I've had in 2/3 of my games some of the most inflammatory, abusive, general pimento players I've ever seen. I've seen players in their promos get pissy in champ select and then decide to completely troll in-game as a result, I've seen the stereotypical feeding mid that blames the jungler, etc.

And, through all of that, THIS is what finally makes me break down and shake my head:
    http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...6447?tab=stats

That purple gold lead at 20 minutes? That's my team kicking ass and taking names. The 31minutes of gameplay after that? That's our Caitlyn alternating between being super far pushed up alone, with no wards nearby (or worse, ignoring enemy champions in ward vision moving towards her) and dying or quite literally sitting at a turret that has no minions anywhere near it doing nothing. Teamfights that she actually reacted to involved her pressing Q or R at pointblank range in the face of a Udyr, then trying to put traps under people. I don't care about the damage to champs, lategame Zyra does that, I understand that. I could care less about KDA, we had the gold lead to win the game for most of the game regardless of individual scores. In fact we probably would've ended faster with a trigger-happy Tristana or Corki diving into their team than a Caitlyn who wasn't even in the game half the time.

A match that could've been over at 30minutes at the latest took 51 minutes (and we nearly lost) because it took 20 minutes for a fight to break out where Cait just happened to be coincidentally standing doing nothing, resulting in her essentially afk-autoattacking them. We nearly lost to a team with a support who placed exactly 0 wards. As a support main, I...I died a little inside. Because if they had won, the Soraka would move up in MMR to continue doing that pomegranate to unexpecting teams in the future. But because we won, our Cait is now off to continue afflicting some other poor hapless teams.

Can't win for losing.

16. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

Well, my vision of any easy run to plat was squashed once again. After winning 11/12 games to reach Gold I again, I find myself demoted right back to Gold II because I just can't catch a break. I've won lane hard several times and just had teams completely squander the lead like allowing one Annie to literally carry the entire enemy team because they wouldn't spread out to avoid the flash tibbers.

After losing two games today that should have been won, I kind of threw in the hat when I got stuck playing Mao against Nasus. Not only is just a stupid slap fight matchup and boring as well, but there's literally nothing I can do as Mao that will stop Nasus from farming and my Poppy jungler simply never came top.

I'm starting to wonder if my recent loss streak is causation or correlation with a string of terrible Ahri mids.

17. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

From gold 2 to gold 4 0LP. I hate end of season ranked. haha