Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default The LoL Rage Thread

Because rage will always be happening. My newest source: Jungle Alistar dying 4 times in the first 5 minutes or so of the game, Vayne and Amumu bottom dying at least 3 times each in the first 10. To a team with no jungler that wasn't roaming or ganking.
    Last edited by Jon; 2012-11-12 at 02:00 PM.

2. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

I'll join.

Xin Zhao. Enuf Said. That guise jumps right on me from a bush, I have no way of escaping and he kills me in under 1 second (and I'm not even kidding). It doesn't matter how much HP I have, it takes him 3 really fast stabs that all take like 30% of my hp down.

idk how people are saying he isn't OP anymore. I can only imagine how it was when he was better than this....

3. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Because he isn't OP.
    I assume you're still talking about playing on ashe, then you're in a bad position if he can jump on you out of nowhere. If you allow him to jump on squishies, sure he'll kill them, he has a lot of quick damage trough three taloned strike.
    Map awareness and positioning are two key factors in these games.

My rage? Junglers in ranked that do not comprehend how to jungle.

4. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Damn Poppy in aram, my team gets single handely trashed by her due to her derp herp ult. Sad part is we were steamrolling the enemy at the start.

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I think I might quit this game simply because I can't play it, and not really making any progress. I still can't last hit, minions will ks me everytime. I still can't kill enough players. This all leads to not getting any upgrades fast. Then I try too hard to get a kill and get killed myself.

And I'm not that impressed with LoL in the first place. It isn't as fun as I though it would be (looking at all the positive feedback and awards). I'm not sure why, but the whole strategy style isn't that fun to me. I somehow just see it like, you buy items and then click around, destroy turrets and nothing else. And it takes way too long for a single game.

Idk, most likely the reason LoL is boring is because I suck so bad. I should leave this game to those that have better brains, and more time to learn than me.

6. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

pineapple it, hate it when a game starts right but then goes South Pretty fast.

Also i hate shen, pineappleing bastard did nothing but invade my pineappleing jungle all day, and Garen ragequitted on us because i wasnt "As good as Shen". Bastard. (Protip, the range of noc Ult isnt pineappleing infinite peaches)

7. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Join. The. U. S. Server. And. Play. With. US. Dammit.

It's no fun without people you at least know online.

If no Southperryan responds to my invites, I instantly get bored and go play BF3 or something.

8. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

F'UCKING JARVAN. MOTHER. F'UCKING. JARVAN.

Last week this kid picks him in ranked... fine. He goes support J4... fine. HOWEVER. he refuses to build HoG or philo, and takes CS from our Sivir. Not to mention he always stole the jungle, and was so helpful that he kept trapping us in Fiddle ults. I was like... 23/4 as Fiora. Couldn't carry hard enough.

9. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Just cant do well at all today with jax, just sucking pomegranate, getting owned and kill stolen QQ

10. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    Connecticut

Apparently being a good jungler as Amumu means not ganking ever. Even the 2v1 top lane of me as Vlad v Sona + Fiora. I held my own for as long as I could but god I couldn't do it forever.

11. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Once you rush Hextech revolver you should be able to hold out against them forever, unless they manage to CC chain you (pool away!)

12. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    Connecticut

I held it for 15 mins. Did damn well if you knew how the rest of the game was going. Trol pool was a choice between dodge Fiora ult then get ulted by sona and dove. Or dodge sona ulkt and get dove and ulted by Fiora.

13. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

How pineappleing hard can it be to play a support. How?
    If you're going to choose a new champion like Lulu, at least pineappleing figure out how to play. Retroactive shields instead of proactive shields! THOSE ALWAYS HELP, RIGHT GUYS? I really enjoy it when you sit in a bush and take Nidalee spears to the face. It really helps me as your AD carry when you go from full health to 100 health in a few seconds because you can't pay attention to anything at all. It really helps when I get zoned because it's 2v1 because you do absolutely nothing.

Oh, and it really helps when I get ganks from our amumu jungler every 5 seconds to rectify this. Right? Right?!? Oh, but alas, when you jungle you always jungle without runes and you always start regrowth/1 as amumu while jungling without runes. That's totally how you jungle. You totally jungle by starting out almost half dead after starting at wolves and barely making it out with your life after killing blue. That's totally the most efficient jungling route possible. There's nothing that can rival that jungle build. It's just too good.

And it REALLY HELPS when you blame every loss of a team fight or every death on "lag." Yeah, okay, sure, you're lagging. But you're lagging enough so that, conveniently, every time you die it happens while you're lagging? I'm not buying it. It definitely helps when we play 3v5 because 2 of you complain about "lag." Get another pineappleing computer, get better internet, or leave.

(This was earlier today before the actual lag stuff started happening. The lag stuff in a recent game I was playing made me angry and reminded me of this)

14. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

That one dude who spams allchat about his lag. ~~

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Had a game where the 2 pub friends quit the game 10min into, because they would rather play Runescape.
    Granted, it was a low level game, but really guys? Why even bother playing if you're just going to give the opposing team 5 kills then leave to play another game?

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Ouch.......

17. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Grade A responsibilities there guys.

I hope you reported those two dudes.

18. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

19. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

oh, without a doubt. Just sucks that we had to go through 10min of hell just to wait for the surrender option lol.

Not exactly the best impression I would like my friends to see, since they played HoN / DotA 2 and wanted to try and get into LoL.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Wat