IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Suppression was originally made to counter Cleanse; otherwise, using Cleanse to remove suppression would virtually turn suppression into a stun. Just a FYI

Spoiler

2. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

I thought suppress was stun that was not reduced by tenacity.

Edit: Now I know it is slightly more
    Last edited by Purplefire44; 2012-03-31 at 12:04 AM.

3. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Not really a rage per say, but why the heck do people go all tryhard mode in botgames? Had a game where Teemo whined at me for killstealing, and later on our Cait yells at Teemo for going in her lane. Really?

4. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Some people use them to practice things for Normal games. It gets frustrating when you're trying to practice or try something new when people keep doing random stupid pomegranate.

Also, pineapple Fiora.

5. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

Wanna shut down Fiora? Have Cho or Malphite lane against her and rush a frozen heart.

6. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Or thornmail if you aren't farming as well

7. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

I hate caitlyn, especially in bot and top lane with that stupid cupcake trap. ;-;

8. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

If you have a competent support/lane mate, and you have good reaction times, Sivir ruins Caitlyn's day. Cait's auto-attack range will still pose a problem however, and no one other than another Caitlyn or a caster champion will be able to match it.

I have no suggestions for solo laning however, other than to bumrush her, ask for a gank, or live it out until mid-late game. Good fking luck x_X

9. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

In my experience of playing Caitlyn I found that a good support helps you defend against her a lot. Taric's defense allows you to survive her pokes, Soraka can just lolheal you, and aggressive supports such as Leona, Alistar, bloody Volibear are good too.

Oh, and killing the wards in their bushes helps A LOT.

10. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

It also helps when your Taric is not afraid to stun. -whistles-

11. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

-cough-

12. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Blind pick match, so that wasn't really an option. We had Blitz and Teemo top vs Fiora and Alistar (yes, I know, weird setup - Gangplank was solo bottom vs a duo lane, I think Sona and Ashe). I was jungling as Mundo. Our main problem was that Teemo and Blitzcrank had each given Fiora 3 kills before the end of the laning phase. Once teamfights started happening she started snowballing out of control. She was at 9 kills after our first big team fight, then 18 kills less than 10 minutes later. By the time the match ended, the enemy team had around 45 kills - 35 were hers. Despite 2 exhausts and 2 ignites, Teemo's blind, and half the team having Thornmail, it took her being extremely reckless in our base and all of us focusing her to take her down at all. I was able to backdoor 2 towers in their mid lane during the game, and almost took out their nexus while a skirmish was going on at the entrance to their base after Fiora had died (I finally died with the mid inhibitor at 50 HP - Blitzcrank was nearby and could/should have ran in to finish the job, but decided to run away despite both myself and Gangplank spam pinging it). Essentially, there was no room for any counterplay at all - Alistar was mostly able to CC enough to defend towers from me backdooring, Fiora was strong enough to push on her own without any team backup, and her team was fed enough with assists that 4 of them could hold off any offensive push we attempted and give her time to wreak havoc.

All told, it was an extremely rage-inducing match made worse by poor play on Blitzcrank's part (he finally started getting good grabs in late in the game when Fiora essentially stopped giving a damn and ran into pomegranate) and some poor laning early game. In retrospect, I could've ganked more up top, but I was more concerned with keeping pressure off Gangplank in a 2v1 lane.

13. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Those people who don't listen to the rest of the team.

we said meet up at mid and stick together, not go out to top and plantain around and farm.

14. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

You guys remember Foopah?

Edit: Whoops, wrong thread. Oh well.

15. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

mids that go 1/5 by end of laning

2 in a pineappleing row

edit: A 3RD wtp

16. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Bringing up foopah in the lol rage thread XD
    not cool

17. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Why?

Amumu got fed to the point where I was hitting for only double digit damage on him. And that Sion too.

3 teammates with double digit deaths...
    Last edited by Five Second Pose; 2012-04-03 at 02:05 AM.

18. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

I like playing support. I've been having a lot of fun with Lulu. But I guess I have to stop supporting for a while because my team is too incompetent to make smart plays.

So I guess I'll go play a carry. Oh wait, we're getting pushed right to our tower and our jungler makes zero ganks bottom lane. Pantheon dies 8 times within 20 minutes. I "ks" a Brand who then tells me to uninstall. Really pomegranatety day for playing.

19. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Looks like that team was destined for failure. I mean, three champs whose primary roles are to auto-attack the other team to death just spells disaster. Ninja Tabi and Thornmail would be super effective for sure.

20. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

onoez, Ressic. D:

I tried to support in a co-op game as lolZilean, but the Ezreal kept doing really dumb things. I really have to learn when to just leave a teammate to die or try to help them.

And I've been playing a bit on my other babby account as I'm still trying to adjust. I keep getting DCers and/or people who don't speak English so I can't explain what my pings are for. ;-;