Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

It's weird I know.
    One of them is a WoW buddy and he played HoN for a couple weeks before he got into the DotA 2 beta. He's thrown about 75 hours into DotA 2 and wanted to try and get into LoL, because myself and 3 other WoW Buddies play it. He's only level 5 on LoL, hence my low level account.

2. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

LoL Replay crashed again for a while, and I didn't know it. FUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~~~~~~

Maybe I should archive the old replays and see if that fixes the problem =/

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

LoL Replay been buggy every since Riot threw in a update that "blocked" LoL Replay from getting information about recorded games. =\

4. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Alright, don't judge me because i'm a total noob and only playing AI games. Like a noob. BUT FREAKING BLITZCRANK. He annoys the hell out of me.

5. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Stay behind minions or your tank and you'll be fine, unless you're being too aggressive too early. He's at his strongest at the beginning of a team fight and the early laning phase - if he can't get enough of an edge on you by the time a team fight really kicks off or before your carry is farmed enough to start pushing, he won't be a threat.

If he's a solotop, just poke him into oblivion. Any champion with sustain or a shield should be winning trades against him pretty easily.

6. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

WHY U NO SURRENDER PIECES OF pomegranate?! WE BARELY HOLD BOT BECAUSE LEONA SUPPORTING ME SUCKED (SHE EVEN ADMITTED IT), JAX LOST LANE AGAINST JANNA! pineappleING JANNA!, LUX BARELY HOLDED MID FOR 8 MIN BEFORE THE TOWER WAS DOWN AND ENEMY LEE WAS DOING EVERYTHING HE PLEASES LIKE IF HE WERE pineappleING MUNDO!

10MIN IN AND WE ARE 2-10 20MIN AND WE WERE 5-20, pineapple YOU SURRENDER 3VOTED YES/2 VOTED NO - pineapple YOU, 25MIN 6-22 3YES-2NO pineapple YOU TRYHARD SHYVANNA AND USELESS JAX, IT TOOK THE ENEMY TO MURDER ME ON OUR WAY TO BARON (BECAUSE YOU HAD THE BALL TO PING IT LIKE IF WE COULD DO ANYTHING AT THAT POINT) AND THEM TRASHING OUR MID LANE TOTALLY FOR YOU TO FINALLY SURRENDER?! pineapple YOU IN A FIERY PIT OF SPIKED DILDOS peach!

And no, i totally maintened my calm in the pineappleing game so i would not get reported, thats why im venting here. Also Surrender its dumb, we should be able to surrender with 3 yes if we are losing too badly.

7. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

1. Janna hits harder than you'd think with her shield, and it lets her win small trades pretty easily. She also has some pretty powerful zoning/poking/pushing ability with her Q.

2. Lux is good at poking but doesn't have as strong a burst as a lot of other mids. She also runs out of mana pretty quickly if spamming.

3. My general reaction if someone pings Baron in a bad situation/time for a Baron fight, I tell them no and continue doing whatever I'm doing. Usually people seem to not try without having the whole team committed to the idea.

8. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

I know that mas, i was just trying to describe the situation in the most raging way possible.

Although i could not say why Top lost so badly even with sejuani top. in the end jax went 0/4/1 :/

9. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Why.

I was actually 8/3/2 at one point too... Teemo was decently fed too. But their Akali and Vayne were even better fed. A couple of attempted escapes from some failed team fights led to my deaths. The picture really tells all, though.

10. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

God dammit, Katarina may very well be a Force to be reckoned with or absolute pomegranate in Aram, heavily depends if the enemy has too many interrupts or there isnt a AOE stun in your. Heck having kayle on your team = pineappleing OP.

11. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Just spent 30 minutes being backdoored non stop by a zilean and shaco in dominion.

F'uck that pomegranate man..

12. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Q>E>R>auto>Pop E>auto

HOLY pomegranate SOMEONE JUST GOT CHUNKED/DIED

That is if the stars align and you hit everything.

13. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Let me guess, the zilean was called pooters or something along those lines?

14. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Let me start off this rant by saying that I hate, pineappleing hate people who claim they can jungle without smite. Now there are one or two champions who can do it without significantly affecting their clear speed, but it's still not a good option as it leaves them weaker to jungle steals and generally lower health/mana after each clear than with it. I just ran into a jungle xin who desperately wanted his ignite flash more than smite. I told him flat out I'd take smite and show him why that was a bad idea, but I reconsidered and just dodged instead since it wasn't worth the reports I know I'd have gotten from him and his duo buddy. I don't care how badly you think that extra summoner will help you secure a kill, I'd much rather secure buffs, dragon, and baron. And I'd much rather not have a jungler like xin, who isn't that fast, be able to clear at a reasonable speed and not fall behind.

TLDR: Take smite you pineappleing idiot jungler.

15. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Ignite the minions!

16. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

Tired of sheeps, you said it yourself there are champions who can jungle without smite, without significantly hurting their clearing speed. There are plenty of champion skills that can function as smite. A fed carry's ultimate like lux' finales funkeln or ezreals trueshot barrage, nunu's consume, cho'gaths feast work perfectly for securing baron/dragon.

If you take snowballing into account, you might make that gank work, just because you were able to pop that ignite/exhaust/ghost, which allows you to actually go dragon, while almost being impossible to be contested. Buff steals are only going to happen by the likes of Shaco, because the rest of the junglers can't risk to play against another jungler who has an extra ignite/exhaust, whatever. I long for the day when certain junglers aren't shunned anymore for picking something differnt.

Team set up is a lot more important then you think. For example, when we've a tristana bottom, a gangplank top, enemy has no strong healers, bursty jungler like lee sin, then it'd be perfectly okay to stray from the meta and take clairvoyance, teleport, ghost, clarity on a lux mid, instead of the usual ignite.

17. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

I don't mind it so much when people pick a solid clearer like Skarner, Udyr, WW, Cho'gath, Nunu, Nocturne, Shy, Fiddle, and Mundo. Any of them can clear while maintaining a fairly nice balance of health/mana while keeping a decent jungle speed. I'd prefer if they picked up smite to improve their clear times and health when ganking, but I can see an argument for taking another summoners, especially if we're up against a team that we need to have at least x number of exhausts for, or multiple ignites, or something along those lines. Xin on the other hand, he is not a fast jungle clearer, and not a very strong ganker. By picking ignite over smite, you're shooting your jungle clear times in the foot when they're already pretty poor, and giving the enemy jungler a huge incentive to steal buffs from you each and every time they come up. Add to the fact that without smite, you're going to be significantly lower health after each camp, and well, you've just made it that much longer between ganks, assuming you can even gank without falling even further behind in levels because of your decision. All in all, I don't mind seeing a jungle xin, I don't mind an aggressive ganking xin with ignite smite or exhaust smite, but I can't condone him choosing ignite and flash. He's just not strong enough on his own to make that a worthwhile swap, and no matter how much he might claim otherwise, it was not going to be a fun game to be had. When you know your jungler is going into the game severely handicapped, and then going to handicap all the other lanes with his choice . . . well there just isn't a good reason to play with that person imo.

Generally speaking, I disagree that you only have Shaco to worry about as far as buff steals. If I'm a jungler, and I see a lack of smite on the enemy, I'm going to buy wards and camp their pomegranate all day because unless they're Cho'Gath and maybe Nunu, there is no way they can take it down with me having smite. And even in those cases, a lot of junglers will just use consume/feast too early, so there's still a chance to steal.

As for lux or Ez being able to secure baron, I disagree, you can't rely on them having enough damage items to ensure you take it. It's far better to rely on a certain damage skill than hope they're fed/farmed enough to blow it up. Nunu and Cho are good at assisting in securing it, with Cho'gath obviously being the best of the best, but having Feast + smite available will always make it more secure than just Feast would.

And as far as nonstandard summoners go, Lux taking clairvoyance is perfectly fine with me, a jungler picking up heal, fine with me, bot lane taking a teleport, fine with me. Nonstandard summoners are fine in a lot of roles, but if there is a role I feel needs one summoner to succeed, it's a jungler, and smite for that jungler. Perhaps if they add an item with a similar ability, we'll start to see people pick up different summoners, but until then, I want to see a majority of junglers having smite, because I've played far too many losing games with people who claim they don't need smite to jungle. And as it turned out, they did, they needed it to jungle successfully and our team needed it badly to win objectives like dragon and baron.

18. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Fun fact related to jungle steals: suppressions disable every summoner spell (stuns only disable some summoner spells). Warwick is particularly able to steal Baron or Dragon at a moment's notice.

19. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Even Cleanse?
    The more you know..

20. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela