1. Default Horntail PQ: What's it take to get in?

I was searching 'round the internet for instructions and guides to this. 90% of what I found were guides to fighting Horntail himself, not how to get the 3 knight badges inside the PQ for the quest to go straight to Horntail. Just to reiterate, I mean the PQ portion, not the fighting horntail part, I know that's bugged in some strange wacky way.

Do you need 6 people all there and present to enter? It seems a 6 person expedition with me by myself is not enough. I tried all the channels too. What am I missing here?

2. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

Default Re: Horntail PQ: What's it take to get in?

6 people must actually be present inside of the cave.

3. Default Re: Horntail PQ: What's it take to get in?

Well damn. I'm a bit of a solo player... I dunno where I'll find 5 others willing to do this with me on Bera. This presents a problem :(

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Yes, you need 6 people all there and present to enter. It's a PQ, not a boss expedition.

5. Default Re: Horntail PQ: What's it take to get in?

That makes quite a bit more sense, yeah. I just wish the entrance signpost would flat out say "hey bro you need 6 people" not "gtfo you suck" and spout engrish at me with no explanation. Thanks for your incredibly quick answers.

6. Default Re: Horntail PQ: What's it take to get in?

Be thankful you're in Bera. In dead-Demethos it took me 8 hours and a few smegas to get 5 others to do the PQ. Thankfully I got my marks first try.

7. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

As stated above, you need a full party there. However, I'd recommend having started your Mark of the Squad quest (the one where you get the Zakum/Pianus/Pap certificates, and 3 drops from inside the HTPQ), that way you can grab the items needed, and can just bypass the pq, allowing you to solo or whatnot.

8. Default Re: Horntail PQ: What's it take to get in?

I already have all three certificates. That's why I'm seeking to do this now, to get said dragon squad badge, hah. I've got plans now to work this out.

9. Default Re: Horntail PQ: What's it take to get in?

You're supposed to go to the "Light" bonus room that has infinite skele spawn.