Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.426 - Mikhail (2)

I made a similar mention in the previous extraction thread.

I wouldn't be surprised if the instructors all replace their original counterparts (IE, the Assassin clone CK [I've always been bad with names, sorry] will replace both the CK and normal Night Lords).

If in the next Adventurer Revamp they decide to revamp Paladins to be more like this, I might hunt you down and kill you. Paladins don't need to be growing magic wings and shooting Yellow/Orange Kamehameha Clones at everything.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: KMST 1.2.426 - Mikhail (2)

Not like it's any worse than most of the ridiculous stuff that's in game right now :P

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.426 - Mikhail (2)

True, but we don't need Paladins joining the horrible club that is.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.426 - Mikhail (2)

Ok, IDK if anyone will mind I say this but... This new job might just go root. If only that fu'king laser would have had a cooldown like panic does.

Nexon had the chance to make something amazing and they blew it...

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.426 - Mikhail (2)

Only the 324903294th time they've done that.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.426 - Mikhail (2)

I think they need to stop making a class that has some basis in other classes that in turn make the previous class look like pomegranate and then have to spend another season revamping that class just to have it match the newer class and then do this all over again.

Release something -new- Nexon, Phantom was great brought a new weapon new play style do something like that. BARD CLASS MAYBE?

/vent

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.426 - Mikhail (2)

This patch, Mikhail's Link had it's cooldown reduced to 180 seconds from 300 seconds, allowing you to have 100% stance for 90 seconds every 180 seconds, 50% of the time.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.426 - Mikhail (2)

If you took out the laser I would actually not mind it that much to be honest..

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

that makes sense, and actually makes it a load more useful.

anyone who's ever had to wait for hero's will to come back will agree >.<

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I would not mind it either. Honestly, the laser is so out of place on that class...

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.426 - Mikhail (2)

Exactly, honestly if we ever would get a revamp again we should at least get a few skills to show that Paladins
    are a holy class aswell. There's not much at the moment that shows this.

Mikhail on the other hand is shown to be a hero of light with every single skill they have.
    A lot of people say the wings are lame and annoying but I actually like the wings.
    It only contributes to the class being a holy one if you ask me.

There are other classes though where I thought they shouldnt have used wings. (Corsairs for example).
    EDIT: WildHunters too...

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.426 - Mikhail (2)

But aren't you guys elemental warriors?

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.426 - Mikhail (2)

I saw paladins more like a holy class to be honest.
    Isn´t that the whole background of a Paladin?

In many games where Paladins are playable they are known for being the
    divine warrior with holy spells.

Few examples

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.426 - Mikhail (2)

Yulie from Wild Arms 4 wasn't a "holy" paladin. She didn't even use a sword. She was more of a summoner but they called her a paladin through out the game and mainly focused on elemental spirits.

Not every game does their research.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.426 - Mikhail (2)

Haha this is true though but I figured nexon would have thought about it a little bit
    seeing we do have holy charge/heal skills and heavens hammer.

16. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Watching that video... yeah, the only problem i have with this class is the laser. Everything else looks really cool.

It just looks so out of place. All of Mikhail's other skills are sharp, fast, they make a blade sound and actually feel like a swordsman. And then you are just spamming this big destructive beam? it looks ridiculous, doesn't fit in with the class and doesn't fit in with the idea of a warrior at all.

Sigh.

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I mean i understand the light -> laser beam connection, but that still doesn't excuse the unoriginality.

They have it in them, they just aren't using it because there's safety in what they know already works. >_>

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.426 - Mikhail (2)

I guess it would've been better if the Beam move was kind of like BaM's Dark Shock. (powerful attack, but only useable every 5 secs)
    That way they'd use some other attack as their main one, but oh well~ I'll still give this class a shot and see how things go.

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Those krazy koreans could still use -x second cooldown to make it spammable.

20. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

considering it's a helmet-only potential, they'd need legendary with main and secondary line for it to work like that >.<