1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Kill a Monster Park boss

That's Wednesday's Mission in the rainbow event.
    So I went and cleared the Dead Tree Forest - and the quest didn't complete. Not only that, but Spigelmann's daily "Great Fun in the Monster Park" quest (which also asks to kill a boss) didn't complete either.

Have the requirements changed recently? Do I have to kill the very last boss? Or any boss over 150? Or is the quest glitched entirely?

2. Neon Atom Straight Female
    IGN: BawssLyk
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Twerk
    Massachusetts

Default Re: Kill a Monster Park boss

I read that it has to be close to your level. 150+ would more than likely have to do SH or ToT.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Did ToT, and Lyka dropped a crayon piece. Picking that up completed the Wednesday Mission. I was solo so I don't know whether it's shared pickup (like the coins) or each person has to kill a boss of their own.
    Spiegelmann, on the other hand, still doesn't believe I killed one of his bosses...

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I did a quick Stronghold solo and got the Crayon Piece, as well as completing the Monster Park "Boss" daily.

5. Default Re: Kill a Monster Park boss

The crayon is shared between all the members if the boss is lvl 150+, I went in a full pt where the lowest member was 141 and the highest 200 and we all completed the quest when someone looted the crayon.

6. Default Re: Kill a Monster Park boss

Sometimes it doesn't count if you're in an expedition. Try going in a regular party.