IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Leviathan doesn't spawn

Describe the problem. Be as specific as possible!:
    The area boss Leviathan used to spawn in the map Leviathan's Canyon, which is a hidden street off Wyvern Canyon, in Leafre.
    With the introduction of the old (JMS) Silent Crusade, it got put into a Master Monster Portal on that same map.
    At the switch to the new (KMS) Silent Crusade, the Master Monster Portal was removed, but Leviathan was not returned to spawning freely in Leviathan's Canyon.

This is a bigger problem than it seems, since Leviathan is part of the Leafre Set of the Codex, which is one of the best sets and highly sought-after.

2. Default Re: Leviathan doesn't spawn

The same goes for Deo in Ariant. Also a big deal since you can't finish the questchain, and you need a thorn from it for the level 100 willpower medal.

3. Default Re: Leviathan doesn't spawn

I thought at least a few of those bosses had returned, like Snowman.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Leviathan doesn't spawn

Yes, some did. But definitely not all.

5. Default Re: Leviathan doesn't spawn

Somehow related some of the quest associated to bosses that are now part of the Silent Crusade can't be finished since the boss kill don't count for the quest, for what I can remember Timer and Zeno are affected by this.

6. Default Re: Leviathan doesn't spawn

The Toy Trojan boss (dunno his name) kill doesn't count for the quest either.

7. Default Re: Leviathan doesn't spawn

Toy Trojan does not have its own quest though, only the Silent Crusade one. The other bosses mentioned have their own quest chains, but the mystery gate takes you to a dark version that is not the same enemy. If you have problems getting a kill to register for the crusade quest, just make sure you are not in a party.

8. Default Re: Leviathan doesn't spawn

Worked fine for me, I already completed the quest chain on 3 characters. Like what the person above me said just make sure you aren't in a party. Unless you are talking about some of the old monsters in the silent crusade codex, we can't do much about those.

9. Default Re: Leviathan doesn't spawn

As someone said above, I'm not talking about Silent Crusade subquests, I'm talking about other quests that ask to kill one of the bosses inside the portal; for example The Clocktower Monster Wipe-Out Operation ask you to kill Timer, but the Timer inside the portal don't count as a kill for the quest.
    Last edited by Taarie; 2012-03-13 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Additional info

10. Default Re: Leviathan doesn't spawn

Leviathan spawns now~ But I think most of you know.